KJV Dictionary Definition: creation
1. The act of creating; the act of causing to exist; and especially, the act of bringing this world into existence. Romans 1.
2. The act of making, by new combinations of matter, invested with new forms and properties, and of subjecting to different laws; the act of shaping and organizing; as the creation of man and other animals, of plants, minerals, &c.
3. The act of investing with a new character; as the creation of peers in England.
4. The act of producing.
5. The things created; creatures; the world; the universe.
As subjects then the whole creation came.
6. Any part of the things created.
Before the low creation swarmed with men.
7. Any thing produced or caused to exist.
A false creation, proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain.