KJV Dictionary Definition: unclean
1. Not clean; foul; dirty; filthy.
2. In the Jewish law, ceremonially impure; not cleansed by ritual practices. Num. 19. Lev. 11. Rom. 14.
3. Foul with sin. Matt. 10.
That holy place where no unclean thing shall enter.
4. Not in covenant with God. 1Cor. 7.
5. Lewd; unchaste.
Adultery of the heart, consisting of inordinate and unclean affections.
No unclean person - hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Eph. 5.
UNCLE'ANABLE, a. That cannot be cleansed.
1. Foulness; dirtiness; filthiness.
Be not troublesome to thyself or to others by uncleanness.
2. Want of ritual or ceremonial purity. Lev. 15.
3. Moral impurity; defilement by sin; sinfulness.
I will save you from all your uncleanness. Ezek. 36.
4. Lewdness; incontinence. Col. 3. 2Peter 2.