KJV Dictionary Definition: sparkle
1. A spark.
2. A luminous particle.
1. To emit sparks; to send off small ignited particles; as burning fuel, &c.
2. To glitter; to glisten; as, a brilliant sparkles; sparkling colors.
3. To twinkle; to glitter; as sparkling stars.
4. To glisten; to exhibit an appearance of animation; as, the eyes sparkle with joy.
5. To emit little bubbles, as spirituous liquors; as sparkling wine.
SP'ARKLE, v.i. To throw about; to scatter. Not in use.
SP'ARKLING, ppr. or a. Emitting sparks; glittering; lively; as sparkling wine; sparkling eyes.
SP'ARKLINGLY, adv. With twinkling or vivid brilliancy.