KJV Dictionary Definition: shun
1. To avoid; to keep clear of; not to fall on or come in contact with; as, to shun rocks and shoals in navigation. In shunning Scylla, take care to avoid to avoid Charybdis.
2. To avoid; not to mix or associate with; as, to shun evil company.
3. To avoid; not to practice; as, to shun vice.
4. To avoid; to escape; as, to shun a blow.
5. To avoid; to decline; to neglect.
I haved not shunned to declare the whole counsel of God. Acts 20.
SHUN'NED, pp. Avoided.
SHUN'NING, ppr. Avoiding; keeping clear from; declining.