KJV Dictionary Definition: share
1. a part; a portion; a quantity; as a small share of prudence or good sense.
2. A part or portion of a thing owned by a number in common; that part of an undivided interest which belongs to each proprietor; as a ship owned in ten shares; a Tontine buildind owned in a hundred shares.
3. The part of a thing allotted or distributed to each individual of a number; divided; separate portion. Each heir has received his share of the estate.
4. A part belonging to one; portion possessed.
Nor I without my share of fame. Dryden.
5. A part contributed. He bears his share of the burden.
6. The broad iron or blade of a plow which cuts the ground; or a furrow-slice.
SHA'RED, pp. Held or enjoyed with another or others; divided; distributed in shares
SHA'RING, ppr. Partaking; having a part with another; enjoying or suffering with others.
SHA'RING, n. Participation.