KJV Dictionary Definition: native
1. Produced by nature; original; born with the being; natural; not acquired; as native genius; native affections; a native talent or disposition; native cheerfulness; native simplicity.
2. Produced by nature; not factitious or artificial; as native ore; native color.
3. Conferred by birth; as native rights and privileges.
4. Pertaining to the place of birth; as native soil; native country; native graves.
5. Original; that of which any thing is made; as mans native dust.
6. Born with; congenial.
1. One born in any place is said to be a native of that place, whether country, city or town.
NATIVELY, adv. By birth, naturally; originally.
NATIVENESS, n. State of being produced by nature.
1. Birth; the coming into life or the world. The feast of Christmas is observed in memory of Christs nativity.
2. Time, place and manner of birth; as, to calculate ones nativity.
3. State or place of being produced.
These, in their dark nativity, the deep Shall yield us pregnant with infernal flame.