KJV Dictionary Definition: hot
1. Having sensible heat; opposed to cold; as a hot stove or fire; a hot cloth; hot liquors. Hot expresses more than warm.
2. Ardent in temper; easily excited or exasperated; vehement.
Achilles is impatient, hot and revengeful.
3. Violent; furious; as a hot engagement or assault.
4. Eager; animated;; brisk; keen; as a hot pursuit, or a person hot in a pursuit.
5. Lustful; lewd.
6. Acrid; biting; stimulating; pungent; as hot as mustard or pepper.
HOT'NESS, n. Sensible heat beyond a moderate degree or warmth.
1. Violence; vehemence; fury.