KJV Dictionary Definition: faithfully
1. In a faithful manner; with good faith.
2. With strict adherence to allegiance and duty; applied to subjects.
3. With strict observance of promises, vows, covenants or duties; without failure of performance; honestly; exactly. The treaty or contract was faithfully executed.
4. Sincerely; with strong assurances; he faithfully promised.
5. Honestly; truly; without defect, fraud, trick or ambiguity. The battle was faithfully described or represented.
They suppose the nature of things to be faithfully signified by their names.
6. Confidently; steadily.