KJV Dictionary Definition: cluster
1. A bunch; a number of things of the same kind growing or joined together; a knot; as a cluster of raisins.
2. A number of individuals or things collected or gathered into a close body; as a cluster of bees; a cluster of people.
3. A number of things situated near each other; as a cluster of governments in Italy.
1. To grow in clusters; to gather or unite in a bunch, or bunches; as, clustering grapes.
2. To form into flakes; as, clustering snow.
3. To collect into flocks or crowds.
CLUSTER, v.t. To collect into a bunch or close body.
CLUSTERED, pp. Collected into a cluster, or crowd; crowded.
CLUSTERING, ppr. Growing in a cluster or in bunches; uniting in a bunch, or in a flock, crowd, or close body.