KJV Dictionary Definition: cloudiness
1. The state of being overcast with clouds; as the cloudiness of the atmosphere.
2. Obscurity; gloom; want of brightness.
3. Darkness of appearance; variegation of colors in a fossil or other body.
4. Appearance of gloom or sullenness; as cloudiness of aspect.
1. Overcast with clouds; obscured with clouds; as a cloudy day; a cloudy sky; a cloudy night.
2. Consisting of a cloud or clouds; as a cloudy pillar. Ex. 33:9.
3. Obscure; dark; not easily understood; as cloudy and confused notions.
4. Having the appearance of gloom; indicating gloom, anxiety, sullenness, or illnature; not open or cheerful; as cloudy looks.
5. Indicating gloom or sullenness; as cloudy wrath.
6. Marked with veins or spots of dark or various hues, as marble.
7. Not bright; as a cloudy diamond.