KJV Dictionary Definition: carnal
1. Pertaining to flesh; fleshly; sensual; opposed to spiritual; as carnal pleasure.
2. Being in the natural state; unregenerate.
The carnal mind is enmity against God. Rom. 8.
3. Pertaining to the ceremonial law; as carnal ordinances. Heb. 9:10.
4. Lecherous; lustful; libidinous; given to sensual indulgence.
Carnal-knowledge, sexual intercourse.
1. Fleshly lust, or desires, or the indulgence of those lusts; sensuality.
2. Grossness of mind or desire; love of sensual pleasures.
CARNALIZE, v.t. To make carnal; to debase to carnality.
CARNALLY, adv. In a carnal manner; according to the flesh; in a manner to gratify the flesh or sensual desire. Lev. 18:20. Rom. 8:6.