Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:27 AM

Praying...almost lost my mom last year. She is saved - was 72 when it all happened....actually that she lived through what she did is a miracle. ..that's another thread though. ...

It is troubling on so many levels when one almost loses a parent. Maybe this can be a "wake up" call for him, and might open another door that He might receive the gospel. I pray for his salvation and your peace my friend. My heart and prayers are with you sister. How is he today? How are YOU?
Old 05-22-2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondservant40 View Post
Praying...almost lost my mom last year. She is saved - was 72 when it all happened....actually that she lived through what she did is a miracle. ..that's another thread though. ...

It is troubling on so many levels when one almost loses a parent. Maybe this can be a "wake up" call for him, and might open another door that He might receive the gospel. I pray for his salvation and your peace my friend. My heart and prayers are with you sister. How is he today? How are YOU?
Many thanks, Beth. I can feel your genuine concern. The fellowship of believers in here is almost palpable.
I'm a little shaken up, and feeling kind of sad.