Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2008, 07:07 PM

George, I should tell you thank you! I didn't read all the way to then end of your post and should have. I do appreciate your kind words and your concern. I will agree with you on your views as an evangelist being abused w/out oversight. That's why I will never forsake the local church in my ministry and will not be a "free-lancer", my pastor wouldn't allow it. Please, remember, how green I am. My God does, and has stuck me on salvation, so if I can preach anything it can be salvation. I am preaching this Sunday morning on "The Greatest Commandment." It's been a hard pill to swollow, I've never known love but for the past 4 months, so the Lord is breaking me and showing me how important Love is. I got saved on HELL, FIRE, and DAMNATION. Got 1 night of milk, then steaks from then on out and I either choked or chewed and swollowed (got fed). Anyway, I'm trying my best to live it. I have failed on here, I know. But forgive me. I can handle criticism and please don't hold back in telling me the truth, but don't question my calling, because you're not questioning me your questioning the one who called me.