General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:25 AM
Forum Administrator

They seem to be trying to rival Google as a source for incoming traffic to this place.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:57 AM

I have a very tough hide, no problem. The Lord Jesus has seen fit to make me
one of his soldiers. I like it.

So, how do I get there?
Old 05-19-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
That depends on what the meaning of "real" is! Some of the posters there use false identities and pretense to attempt to fool the sheep. Only go there if you have a tough hide.
Oh, yeah, I have a tough hide. I've been talking to backslidden Christians, wolves in sheep's clothing, and atheists for years. They all seem to say the same thing, too. It's as if some demonic being has been working through lost people for years.
How do I get to this fighting fundamentalists page?
Old 05-19-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
Hello, sister Jassy. How are you this fine day?
I'm on my way to my volunteer job, but will be back later on.
(Jassy and I have known each other for a long time, she is one of the most solid CHristian friends I have. I thank God for her friendship)
Hello sister!

I'm glad that you've joined the forum here! I also thank God for your friendship as well. What a blessing we have in Jesus!

Jassy
Old 05-19-2009, 11:56 AM

Brother Tim, Chette and Brandon,

I think I'll steer clear of those on the Fighting Fundamentalists Forum! I've met enough of them for a lifetime. I've seen them so often in online so-called "Christian" chatrooms!

Yep, they love to fight!! And they love to post quotes from perverted Bible translations. If I post there from the KJV, I automatically get slapped with an
"inflexible fundamentalist" label. GOOD! Let them label me as such - I'm SOLID in my faith and not tossed about by every wind of doctrine! (Eph. 4:14)

Jassy
Old 05-19-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy View Post
Brother Tim, Chette and Brandon,

I think I'll steer clear of those on the Fighting Fundamentalists Forum! I've met enough of them for a lifetime. I've seen them so often in online so-called "Christian" chatrooms!

Yep, they love to fight!! And they love to post quotes from perverted Bible translations. If I post there from the KJV, I automatically get slapped with an
"inflexible fundamentalist" label. GOOD! Let them label me as such - I'm SOLID in my faith and not tossed about by every wind of doctrine! (Eph. 4:14)

Jassy
I'm so glad God gave each of us a different spiritual gift, aren't you?
I like to use my armor.
I'm not much in the hospitality or "feel good" gifts, though. That is OK, because God made each of us to fit in a special place, within the body of Christ.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
I'm so glad God gave each of us a different spiritual gift, aren't you?
I like to use my armor.
I'm not much in the hospitality or "feel good" gifts, though. That is OK, because God made each of us to fit in a special place, within the body of Christ.
As to spiritual gifts, I'm definitely more of an encourager than an exhorter. I dislike when discussions veer off into name calling and/or threats. To me, that is immature and uncalled for. Since we are to be "one mind in Christ" (Rom. 12:16, 15:6; 2 Cor. 13:11; Phil. 1:27, 2:2; 1 Peter 3:8), the only thing that I can see is that some are not truly a part of the BODY of Christ or perhaps they just enjoy being contentious (1 Cor. 1:11; Titus 3:9)!

Yes, we are all DIFFERENT parts - but like a body, unless it is diseased, all the parts work TOGETHER for the good of the whole. Jesus Christ is the HEAD or the BRAIN that every other part must be plugged into in order to correctly function. I love that analogy! (1 Cor. 12)

Jassy