Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2008, 02:26 PM
wwjd.usa

Default KJV Dictionary in PDF or DOC

I have a very hard time understanding KJV Bible. On this web-site, I have found a KJV dictionary that is very useful to me. However, I have a problem. (If you want to know my question, read the last paragraph of this post.)

At home, I have a special room which is very quiet, and for this I like reading the Bible in that room. The computer is located at a different room. Therefore, every time that I need to look up a word, I have to spent like a minute going to the computer.

Then, not always is the computer available, because in the family, everyone shares the computer. For example, I see that no one is using the computer, and I start reading my KJV Bible. Then I come across a word that I don't understand. I go to the computer room, and someone is using the computer.

Also, my parents do not want the computer to be on 24/7. So I have to wait like three minutes for the computer to load before looking up a word from online KJV dictionary. By the way, my Internet Service Provider does not always give the speed that it promised. (Sometimes I don't have the internet at all, and other times, the speed is 1/2 of what it should be)

So I decided that it is better to print out a hard copy of the KJV dictionary. The problem is that I cannot find a hard copy of the KJV dictionary on this web-site. Can anyone please help me find a file (such as ".doc"“,.txt", ".pdf", or any extension file) that has every single word for the KJV dictionary. That is a copy that I can print out and use for myself. THANK YOU.