KJV Dictionary Definition: such
1. Of that kind; of the like kind. We never saw such a day; we have never had such a time as the present.
It has as before the thing to which it relates. Give your children such precepts as tend to make them wiser and better.
It is to be noted that the definitive adjective a, never precedes such, but is placed between it and the noun to which it refers; as such a man; such an honor.
2. The same that. This was the state of the kingdom at such time as the enemy landed.
3. The same as what has been mentioned.
That thou art happy, owe to God;
That thou continu'st such, owe to thyself.
4. Referring to what has been specified. I have commanded my servant to be at such a place.
5. Such and such, is used in reference to a person or place of a certain kind.
The sovereign authority may enact a law, commanding such and such an action.