KJV Dictionary Definition: filthiness
1. The state of being filthy.
2. Foulness; dirtiness; filth; nastiness.
Carry forth the filthiness out of the holy place.
3. Corruption; pollution; defilement by sin; impurity.
Let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2Cor. 7.
1. Dirty; foul; unclean; nasty.
2. Polluted; defiled by sinful practices; morally impure.
He that is filthy, let him be filthy still. Rev. 22.
3. Obtained by base and dishonest means; as filthy lucre. Titus 1.