KJV Dictionary Definition: apparency
APPA'RENCY, n. Appearance. Not in use.
APPA'RENT, a. See Appear.
1. That may be seen, or easily seen; visible to the eye; within sight or view.
2. Obvious; plain; evident; indubitable; as, the wisdom of the creator is apparent in his works.
3. Visible, in opposition to hid or secret; as, a man's apparent conduct is good.
4. Visible; appearing to the eye; seeming, in distinction from true or real, as the apparent motion or diameter of the sun.
Heirs apparent are those whose right to an estate is indefeasible, if they survive the ancestor; in distinction from presumptive heirs, who, if the ancestor should die immediately, would inherit, but whose right is liable to be defeated by the birth of their children.
1. Openly; evidently; as, the goodness of God is apparently manifest in his works of providence.
2. Seemingly; in appearance; as, a man may be apparently friendly, yet malicious in heart.