Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2008, 09:11 AM

Thumbs down Gods name in the Pulpit

When Reverend Wright had used GD in the Pulpit several times, and that it was exploited in the news media,it just burned me to the core.
More recently, i heard another local preacher stand up there and had said OMG in a way that sounded like the world. The other day in a Joke John Haggee had said OMG, maybe someone here recalls that. Is this being accepted now in the churchs? I don't care if Preachers say OMG in the pulpit in a so called joking manner,to me it is still disrespecting Gods name. I hope this is not another acceptable way of preaching.

First it was the KJB being taken out and replaced, than preaching to appease the people and becoming soft,than not mentioning Hell,Sin and even leaving out Salvation and or different ways to make it to heaven and 4 ways of the Rapture, Now this! Wright and Pfleger are not even to be called Reverend! Maybe some of you have heard and seen what kind of garbage they use to pollute peoples minds.