General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:12 PM

Smile Yes, another newbie.

Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum members and say what a blessing this website and forums have been.

I have been a Christian since March of 2000 and have always used the KJV of the Bible since I was saved. It wasn't so much a dogmatic thing as much as I just always "knew" that the KJB was the "real" Bible.

I really have enjoyed reading up on the articles on this website and I want to publicly thank Brandon Staggs for his work. It is so easy to get confused today with all of the different versions. One thing I've noticed too is that even in most "Christian" bookstores, the KJV section of the bibles seems to grow smaller and smaller as newer (more profitable) versions take over.

Anyway, hello again and hope to get to know some of you better as time goes on. It's been very educational reading the different forums for the past week or so. God bless. Chris.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 01-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Tandi

Welcome Chris! I also appreciate the information on this site. I look forward to your future posts and getting to know you.

Shalom,

Tandi
Old 01-23-2009, 04:53 PM

Welcome Chris. I'm glad to hear the forums have been a blessing to you. I think we all share that sentiment to the glory of God.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 01-23-2009, 05:27 PM

Hey there.

I noticed your handle a few times and wondered who you might be...I decided that you would likely be a scientist or at least an evolutionist but I'm pleased to find that I was, in fact, wrong on that count.

Welcome to the forums!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:43 PM

Welcome Paradigm! The world is spinning so fast isn't it? I'm glad you found this site, I check it out once in a while.

This forum has enabled me to keep my faith and my foundation from being shaken.

Welcome and let Christ be in you!
Old 01-23-2009, 08:19 PM

MC1171611, I too am a fellow Mac junkie!

Saw the "light" a few years ago when I purchased my first Mac Mini. Since then I've become a full-on addict and now would never dream of going back to the "dark side." *lol*

I love my MacBook and can't imagine ever being without an Apple computer now.

Thanks for all the kind words. I look forward to participating in future discussions and hopefully strengthening you guys as well.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm Shift View Post
MC1171611, I too am a fellow Mac junkie!

Saw the "light" a few years ago when I purchased my first Mac Mini. Since then I've become a full-on addict and now would never dream of going back to the "dark side." *lol*

I love my MacBook and can't imagine ever being without an Apple computer now.
Well perhaps not a scientist, but a very smart individual you are! I almost feel like a traitor admitting this...but I installed XP on here via Boot Camp...and almost every day I think about deleting the partition. Oh well, I play a game every now and then so I might keep it around for a bit.

God bless ya' brother!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:01 PM

Welcome to the forum,Chris!!
If you've been looking around, you'll know this is a great forum..good fellowship..great Bible studies. Look forward to reading your posts...and
a bit about yourself?

Shalom,

Billie
Old 01-27-2009, 09:25 AM

Welcome, Chris. It is sad to see one so promising fall into the clutches of the villian(Apple), but as long as there is life there is hope. Long live XP!
Old 01-27-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Welcome, Chris. It is sad to see one so promising fall into the clutches of the villian(Apple), but as long as there is life there is hope. Long live XP!
Long live XP? No way! XP is dying and Vista is the one. Long live Vista! Vista Vista Vista