Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
Yep. As bad as Jeremiah Wright may be he has a point about the Jews.
What?
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
What?
What I mean by that is that there are some powerful Jews in charge in this country. They make up such a small percentage of the general population but weld a significantly larger political sword since they constitute a fairly large percentage of governmental positions. I'm pro-Israel but ackowledge they are rightly referred to as Jacob/Supplanter.

Genesis 27:36 (KJV)
And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?

Do a word study on conspiracy and see how often it is conected with Jews. Study conspiracies in history and see how often Jews are guilty of it. I know they aren't the only people guilty of it but I am not pro Jew to the point of lying or covering up for them when someone makes a historically accurate though politically incorrect statement. The current Bank and Federal Reserve situation should keep this as a fresh reminder of their sin. What is it that the Lord says about those who use usary?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
What I mean by that is that there are some powerful Jews in charge in this country.
Name some names. This conspiracy stuff does not last long on this forum. Please be specific -- since you said Wright had a "point" about "the Jews," please name a specific Jewish person and exactly what it is that Wright has a "point" about.

Or, you can let it drop and that will be the end of it.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
What I mean by that is that there are some powerful Jews in charge in this country. They make up such a small percentage of the general population but weld a significantly larger political sword since they constitute a fairly large percentage of governmental positions. I'm pro-Israel but ackowledge they are rightly referred to as Jacob/Supplanter.

Genesis 27:36 (KJV)
And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?

Do a word study on conspiracy and see how often it is conected with Jews. Study conspiracies in history and see how often Jews are guilty of it. I know they aren't the only people guilty of it but I am not pro Jew to the point of lying or covering up for them when someone makes a historically accurate though politically incorrect statement. The current Bank and Federal Reserve situation should keep this as a fresh reminder of their sin. What is it that the Lord says about those who use usary?
If we want to study conspiracies then we'd better realize who is behind them, and it's not the Jews, or the Illuminati, or the Jesuits or even the black pope. Then we'd better open our bibles and read Gen 27:29 and believe it. Issac blessed the supplanter and God loved the supplanter and hated Esau whom he supplanted, Rom 9:13.
Is it really that surprising that the Jews would excel at something that would make them hated by gentiles? I see that as part of the master plan. As I understand history, Christians in Europe were forbidden from charging interest on money by church interpretation of scripture. They engaged Jews to fulfill that role. Jews get rich, gentiles blame them for their problems. You get the holocaust. The story goes on.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Name some names. This conspiracy stuff does not last long on this forum. Please be specific -- since you said Wright had a "point" about "the Jews," please name a specific Jewish person and exactly what it is that Wright has a "point" about.

Or, you can let it drop and that will be the end of it.
David Axelrod (2009- ) Senior Advisor to the President
Jared Bernstein (2009- ) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Rahm Emanuel (2009- ) Chief of Staff
Lee Feinstein (2009- ) Foreign Policy Advisor
Gary Gensler (2009- ) Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Elena Kagan (2009- ) Solicitor General of the United States
Ronald Klain (2009- ) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jack Lew (2009- ) Deputy Secretary of State
Eric Lynn (2009- ) Middle East Policy Advisor
Peter Orszag (2009- ) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Dennis Ross (2009- ) Special Advisor for the Gulf and Southwest Asia to the Secretary of State
Mara Rudman (2009- ) Foreign Policy Advisor
Mary Schapiro (2009- ) Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Dan Shapiro (2009- ) Head of Middle East desk at the National Security Council
James B. Steinberg (2009- ) Deputy Secretary of State
Lawrence Summers (2009- ) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009- ) Deputy White House Chief of Staff

My source is The Jewish Virtual Library: A Division of The American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...obamajews.html

My guess is that Wright was probably referring to Obama's senior advisor David Axelrod.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:41 AM

Quote:
This conspiracy stuff does not last long on this forum.
Why? Have you been watching too much FOX News? Do conspiracies not exist or something? Elaborate on "conspiracy stuff" and why it doesn't last long on here.

Just in case you or someone else is leaning too much on the good old "FOX" too much lets examine a few scriptures on that curious word.

Luke 13:31- (KJV)
31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.

32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, ...

Christ made reference to Herod, a Roman, and likened him to a fox.

Nehemiah 4:3
Now Tobiah the Ammonite was by him, and he said, Even that which they build, if a fox go up, he shall even break down their stone wall.

A fox interfering with a rebuilding program in Jerusalem. I know a little fox that is a head of a certain ROMAN institution that likes to interfere with Jerusalem's/Israeli building plans as often as he can. I believe he is called the pope...

Psalm 63:9-10 (KJV)
9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.

Those that sought David's soul were called Foxes. David as a type of Christ and the Foxes sought after Christ in his birth and in his death. The Fox as a type of Roman/Babylonian seems to be connected in scripture.

Song of Songs 2:15 (KJV)
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

Foxes like to spoil the vines of the Bride and the True Vine. Foxes like to steal the fruit from the vine. Picture of Romans stealing the fruit from the vine. It could easily remind one of Billy Graham's evangelistic crusade where the roman fruit of the vine was told to return to the roman vine from whence they came.

Lamentations 5:18 (KJV)
Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it.

A desolate Zion...foxes are present.

In Ezekiel 13:4-14
You have some false prophets who are likened to FOXES who talk about peace and interfere with the building of a wall in Jerusalem.

It would be no wonder that FOX would demonize conspiracies. They are crawling with Catholic talking heads who have seemed to lack the ability to stir conservatives to support Israel. Stupid Christians have foolishly taken their cue from Fox and esteemed Pres Bush like he was the 13th Apostle when in fact he did nothing to stop the invasion of 3rd world Roman Catholics from invading America. Further more Bush promoted setting up a terrorist state in Israel and pressuring them to not retaliate when they were attacked by Muslims on nearly a weekly basis. America was attacked once and are currently invaded 2 countries (one of them had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11).

"Brother Bush's" buddy Blair across the Pond decided to convert to a Fox himself right after he left his office.

Since "conspiracy stuff" doesn't seem to last long on here, we better not discuss the whole premise of the site “The primary purpose of AV1611.Com is to provide material in defense of God’s word in the English language…” We have to come here because there is a conspiracy against the word of God started by the Devil himself and has had tremendous success in the Christian Colleges, Schools and Seminaries.

con⋅spir⋅a⋅cy  

Use conspiracy in a Sentence
–noun, plural -cies.
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

In regards to Jewish conspiracies in history lots of them are basically counter conspiracies against Catholicism. Catholics achieved what is known as their golden years (but to the rest of the world it was known as the dark ages) by political intrigue and conspiracies. Throughout history there has been a satanic conspiracy against the Jews since Genesis 3 by the serpent. The Jews would be idiots if they didn’t counter conspire. So don’t get too worked up and think you have some type of an anti-semite on your hands.

Conspiracies exist. Don’t get on a spiritual high horse and act like people who believe in conspiracies have something wrong with them. If two men walk into a bank with bags, masks and guns they have conspired against a bank. If someone acknowledges that they have committed conspiracy doesn’t mean they are some type of unreasonable paranoid schizophrenic.

FOX News filthy catholics
• Sean Hannity
• Bill O’Reilly
• Laura Ingraham

Rushbo is a catholic. Reagan is a catholic. Danny Bonaducci is a catholic. Tim Russert is a catholic.

Its getting late and I have wasted too much time proving known historical facts.

Jews have power in this country that will in the end cause them problems in the end. The SPLC, ADL, ACLU, Federal Reserve Bank, The IMF, The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and so on and so forth. To pretend to be ignorant or to be willfully ignorant of these Jewish groups is either ignorant or dishonest.
I will pick back up in a few days hopefully to articulate further if needed, Lord willing.

Last edited by KingSolomon1611; 07-10-2009 at 02:06 AM. Reason: To add a point I intended to make.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
God loved the supplanter and hated Esau whom he supplanted, Rom 9:13.
But he will also judge the supplanter for rejecting his words.

Deuteronomy 28:14-68 (KJV)

Read it. That is the most anti-semitic rant in history...and it was written by a Jew.

Psalm 122:6 (KJV)
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
My guess is that Wright was probably referring to Obama's senior advisor David Axelrod.
I asked you to elaborate on "the point" you said he had "about the Jews." Since Wright is downright anti-Semitic, it's dangerous to give such an open-ended statement like that. Is it simply that you don't like to see a couple-dozen people with Jewish parents in positions of authority?

And, by the way, I do not watch Catholic News (Fox News) more than "every once in a while." Your attempt to apply Scriptures talking about foxes to a news broadcaster is twisting and wresting God's word. I dislike that even more than I dislike the whole Alex Jones "Jewish Conspiracy" garbage.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:

FOX News filthy catholics
• Sean Hannity
• Bill O’Reilly
• Laura Ingraham
"Filthy Catholics?"
Come on King, I can appreciate what you are saying about conspiracies, certainly there are some sinful Hebrews out there—but they are only human after all, and so we can find wickedness everywhere. In the end I think you will agree that we wrestle not against flesh and blood (Eph. 6:12).

But I have to say your attack on Catholic people is cause for concern.
I have no use for RCC doctrine, but your post above seems to go beyond that. I don't watch any of those commentators "religiously" by any means, nor do I agree with them all the time, but I'll take Hannity, O’Reilly and Ingraham over the rants of Dan Rather and Jeremiah Wright any day!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Hmmm, well I don't care for any of Wright's points personally.

Since we're talking about a man who HONORED Louis Farrakahn, (that's the racist who called Judaism a "gutter religion" and said; "White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet") I think it's safe to say how supportive Jeremiah Wright is of Israel.

In recalling some of his rants on video, I think it's at least possible that he jumped over the Catholics and went straight to hating "rich white people."
Maybe he hasn't been able to pull himself away from Louis Fara-con long enough to see the entire earthly conspiracy and posibilities...