Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Bro. Parrish

Default Jeremiah Wright: "Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me "

The president's spiritual mentor is back in the news...

Jeremiah Wright Says Jews Are Preventing
Obama From Talking to Him

U.S. NEWS: – Why hasn't President Obama talked to his old pastor, Jeremiah Wright, since the presidential campaign? Wright himself has an explanation: THE JEWS.

How remarkable that Wright absolves himself and the president of responsibility for the breakdown in their relationship and turns it into Jewish conspiracy. And on the same day of the deadly Holocaust Museum shooting, no less"...
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/god-and-...ng-to-him.html
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-11-2009, 06:26 PM

Yes, I heard about this. I also found the photo on the link below interesting. The photo was contrived to send a message, I believe, keeping in mind the high insult it is to show the soles of your shoes to somebody in Arab culture.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020202

(I tried to insert photo but it didn't work.)
Old 06-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Bro. Parrish

That is interesting.
I guess I just find it amazing how America ignored the racist background of Obama and voted for him anyway. I am convinced that even if Obama's head had cracked open and a fire breathing red dragon had crawled out, the media would have managed to cover it up and he would have still got the votes. Let's face it, his spiritual mentor for almost 20 years is STILL to this day echoing the hatred of his buddy Louis Farrakhan.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:35 PM

Brother Parrish,
I don't put much stock in our election process these days. I believe this last presidential election was a battle between Diebold and Acorn!!! I like your colorful dragon description, by the way.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:25 AM

The sad thing is this is the first I have heard of this, but Sarah Palin according the main stream media is overreacting to what David Letterman said about her daughter. Even after the election the liberal news media is still covering things up for our President.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:44 PM

is it me or does Mr Wright look like an old white man?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:10 PM

Its starting to heat up for the Jews here in the U.S. But remember

1 Peter 4:17 (KJV)
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Old 06-17-2009, 05:23 AM

Well,

there may be a power struggle going on behind the scenes, but the Jews are in no way out of power yet in America. But, we know that eventually God will prevent them from relying on their own machinations and deals with the devil for protection. eventually he will try them in a crucible in their own land. We may be seeing the emergence of another strong anti-semitism here in the U.S. that will lead to a Jewish exodus. The alleged 911 Mossad/CIA involvement and its backlash may ultimately lead in that direction.

http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/history/biography_0116.shtm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel
Old 06-18-2009, 06:00 PM

Yep. As bad as Jeremiah Wright may be he has a point about the Jews. But he forgot to mention the Catholics. I'm pro Israel but anti sin. As much as I love the Jews they are digging their own graves constantly. They promote multiculturalism in other countries but they are so isolationist and antagonistic to so many conservative groups. The good Lord is eventually going to let the hounds of hell loose on them. Then he will come in and save the remnant that is left, thus, "all Israel shall be saved."
Old 06-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
Yep. As bad as Jeremiah Wright may be he has a point about the Jews. But he forgot to mention the Catholics.
Hmmm, well I don't care for any of Wright's points personally.

Since we're talking about a man who HONORED Louis Farrakahn, (that's the racist who called Judaism a "gutter religion" and said; "White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet") I think it's safe to say how supportive Jeremiah Wright is of Israel.

In recalling some of his rants on video, I think it's at least possible that he jumped over the Catholics and went straight to hating "rich white people."