Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:40 AM
broswmiller

Hello everyone from Louisiana.

It really amazes me to see people who are against the AV1611 KJV Bible think they are led of the God of the Bible to make a new translation.On the John Ankerberg show some scholars attended to debate this very issue.Its funny how one man against the AV1611 KJV Bible went to speak and could not get the words out of his mouth.John Ankerberg made sure the taping stopped because he is a NIV Per-version believer.Again TLB Paraphrased by Kenneth Taylor the mans voice was reduced to a whisper for tampering with Gods word.When the KJB was replaced in the pulpits across America in now liberal Churchs I believe the Spirit of God was replaced with the spirit of this world and since Church attendance in these Churchs have fell as the salvation of souls.

I just quit my baptist church that fired the pastor that used the AV1611 KJB for a pastor that preaches out of the deadly NKJV Bible.Its hard to find a church that preaches from the KJB and as I told some members If the day comes where a preacher uses any other than the AV1611 KJB me and my wife will be gone in a flash because that is my conviction and if people dont stand on truth they will fall for any lie that the NKJV Bible is better.I ask God if I was wrong burden my spirit but my spirit is content with the decision I made.

No spiritual war can be won by man made armor which is in every per-version other than the AV 1611 KJB.My research shows that version was not added to the KJB until 200 years after it came about in 1611.Its the King James Bible and it has stood the test of time and has worn out many hammers on the anvil of truth which still stands by Gods people who defends it no matter what the cost and I thank God for everone who does such.Also its a proven fact that the AV 1611 KJB can be memorized with simple effort when the others dont agree and delete whole verses and is not founded upon the Word of Truth which is Almighty God`s Holy Infallible Inerrant Inspired without error Word as found in the AV 1611 KJB.

I would say to Foley you are a folly and if you publish your work inspired by demons you will be thrown in hell when you die being blunt I am but if you would rather make a big profit and go to hell thats your business.Watch out for counterfeit KJB just look at Gen 1 and Matt 4 for the Spirit being in lower case letters its not trustworthy and demotes the Holy Spirit of God.

God bless you AV 1611 KJB Defenders you will have a Crown of righteousness layed up for your works in Heaven where your mantions await.

In Christ.
Bro Miller.

Let the attacks begin I have the Sword of Truth.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
broswmiller

The Living Bible: Taylor

The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things. Psalms 12:3 The popular press has made note of author, Kenneth Taylor's, loss of ability to talk. Time magazine, July 1972, states:

Mysteriously half way through the paraphrase Taylor lost his voice and still speaks in a hoarse whisper. A psychiatrist who examined him suggested that the voice failure was Taylor's psychological self-punishment for tampering with what he believed to be the Word of God.

Source:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible...mes-proofs.htm

My opinion is if KJB Hackers dont receive a bit of punishment in this life there will be hell to pay in the next.

Rev 22:18-19 AV 1611 KJB.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:47 PM
cpmac

Quote:
so therefore or (Wherefore if you like) i know for a fact that God wants his word available in the LANGUAGE OF THE DAY and that the King James IS NOT in the language of the day,
So you're saying that the King James Bible was God's Word in it's day. When did the Day of the King James Bible end? By the way, "therefore" is not at all the same as "wherefore." They only sound alike. "Wherefore" is more like "why."

cpmac
Old 03-07-2008, 05:28 PM
broswmiller

so therefore or (Wherefore if you like) i know for a fact that God wants his word available in the LANGUAGE OF THE DAY and that the King James IS NOT in the language of the day,

BSWM Comments:

Gods Language is translated Word for Word in the KJB.Satan loves people who believe things like the misled soul who wrote the above comment.Yes God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.Todays language has been changed since 1611 and the meanings but Gods Word still means what it says and says what it means as preserved in the KJB.I believe the spiritist Wescott & Hort are crying for mercy for their deception thats is preserved in modern day Bible per-versions.

Get the trackt booklet from Chick called the Attack or read it online.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0031/0031_01.asp
Old 03-07-2008, 05:39 PM
broswmiller

Yet another worthy source on the infallible KJB.

http://www.logosresourcepages.org/Versions/why_use.htm
Old 03-07-2008, 08:05 PM

Here's another great article from Dr. Brown's logos resources site on the utter corruption of codex Vaticanus, Sinaiaticaus, and Alexandrinus whose progeny are the corrupt mv's. That anyone, especially of scholarship can look at the evidence of repeated corruption and still rely on these fallacious documents is amazing. Amazing...

http://www.logosresourcepages.org/Versions/uncials.htm

G

Last edited by Debau; 03-07-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:27 PM

Location: San Diego, California, the most vile state in the Union

Broswmiller, about the author losing his voice, I heard some modern-version defenders quote Ezekiel 3:26:
"And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shall not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house."

Your thoughts?
Old 03-07-2008, 09:44 PM

Location: San Diego, California, the most vile state in the Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by broswmiller View Post
Yet another worthy source on the infallible KJB.

http://www.logosresourcepages.org/Versions/why_use.htm

EXCELLENT tract. It is very resourceful, informative, and organized in the tract format we all love. I'm getting 100.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:27 AM
jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin54 View Post
Broswmiller, about the author losing his voice, I heard some modern-version defenders quote Ezekiel 3:26:
"And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shall not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house."

Your thoughts?
This wasn't a punishment - and it was a situation that was changed in God's timing. The people wanted Ezekiel to keep preaching to them - but not what God said, they wanted to hear smooth things. So God told Ezekiel he wouldn't be able to speak until God's time for judgement on the people. We must always remember context.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Pastor Mikie

I've decided to "dismiss" myself from this forum. So many of you are just hateful in your speech. I'm a saved, born again Christian and believe the KJB is God's infallible Word preserved in English. And it is a good thing. Some of you really turn me off. If I didn't believe, I certainly wouldn't be compelled to by some of you. I hope you would re-evaluate how you communicate.