Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Scott Simons

Default NWO

The Left=Right paradigm is false, Christians need to wake up, even some of the undgodly know better.
www.infowars.com

Please Please check it out, stop listening to the main stream media, it is all a lie.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 09-07-2008, 02:27 AM
Scott Simons

Default Alex Jones: How The Two Party System is a Fraud

http://www.infowars.com/?p=4368
Old 09-07-2008, 04:49 AM

Scott,

I have kept an eye on Alex Jones for years. I don't agree with all he says and some of his stuff while true is painted in a very dark image designed to scare people. though he is a Christian, I have never seen any of his videos end in a Gospel presentation to plea to the lost or a Godly way of dealing with the problems he presents for the faithful in Christ.

I see money as his motive for what he does. Because he has never presented a single solution that is viable or workable. Nor has he ever encouraged anyone in the faith of Jesus Christ.

just don't be blown about to much by what he says. I compare his stuff to what the Bible says in the last days. 2Tim3:1-5
Old 09-07-2008, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
You can vote for Obama Debau if you want. just because we do not have the same practices as the AG crowd doesn't put us in a different Body. we are the Body of Christ. they are weaker and we need to bear them. lest see how she does a a Baptist church then we can judge better of her message.
Chette,
My post was apolitical. It was only an observation. I certainly did not imply I was voting for anybody. The implication my observations are schismatic are false.

Brother Manny has expressed my opinion best, and Who and what I am for.
Quote:
posted by Manny
"Our duty is to preach the Gospel, rescue the perishing, and care for the dying."
"Christians need a revival in holiness, a burden for sinners, and a stronger commitment to God's will"
My opinion of Palin's video from her church is that it is not a message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that the preeminence of our Lord Jesus Christ and His message are completely absent.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Scott,

I have kept an eye on Alex Jones for years. I don't agree with all he says and some of his stuff while true is painted in a very dark image designed to scare people. though he is a Christian, I have never seen any of his videos end in a Gospel presentation to plea to the lost or a Godly way of dealing with the problems he presents for the faithful in Christ.

I see money as his motive for what he does. Because he has never presented a single solution that is viable or workable. Nor has he ever encouraged anyone in the faith of Jesus Christ.

just don't be blown about to much by what he says. I compare his stuff to what the Bible says in the last days. 2Tim3:1-5
I have never see anyone more wrong, I will get back to you later.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:47 PM

it's true bro.

Did you see a gospel message on 911 road to tyranny? or any of his boradcast from his radio program? NO

he reports only the information that supports his views and leaves out the facts that don't.

be more involved in the truth of Gods word. We sholdn't be so wrapped up in the things of temporal.

for example:

We know from scripture that Satan will set up a one world order. He will gather all nations into one. you and I can't stop that becasue that is God permissive will. We know that the Jews are his chosen people and these nations will come against them.

here is another, we know the Anti-christ will put a mark on people (possibly only the Jews) to buy or sell. so what does a thumb scanners have to do with any of that? nothing. we will not be around when the Anti-christ shows up anyway.

we have all the facts in the Bible. we don't need outside sources to fill in the blanks. what does the fact of Washinton DC street plan laid out in a pentagram or other Masonic symblos have to do with Christians? Nothing.

the Bible says men are corrupt, so governments run by men are corrupt. the Bible says men are decietful, so the ways of the media and the governments and even every day man are full of lies and distortions. including some Christian men.

Let me restate something I said, he has not presented a Godly Biblical way of dealing with his conspiracy theories to a christian that may watch his videos or listen to his radio program. he promotes fear in people (including weak Christians) not hope.

and again I have heard enough and watched enough to know for a FACT. I have never heard or seen him present the gospel in any of his radio programs or videos. any Christian who abandons his Christian duty to reach the lost is in disobedience to the word of God and is waisting his time.

He has a great opportunity to reach the lost but he does not. If he did he would loose the support of the secular humanist, militants and other unsaved consiracy buffs that support him with cash gifts. and any Christian who would give him his money to support him when he doesn't present the gospel is a poor stewart with what God has given him.

Sorry if that hurts to hear it but that is Bible truth.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:12 PM

Qoute from Debau:

My opinion of Palin's video from her church is that it is not a message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that the preeminence of our Lord Jesus Christ and His message are completely absent. end quote

While true her message did not have the gospel mesage. as you know politics and religion don't mix.

If a Christian wants to be involved fine there is no Bible mandate for pro or con for being involved in Politics. but when we judge thsoe who are or are not involved as being unchristian becasue of there stand inpolitics that is where they are wrong.

a famous TV preacher who was involved in political movements in Virginia once wrote a letter to another Baptist in GA claiming his brother was not in obedence to the Bible becasue he was not involved in the movement. The man was completely wrong in what he said. there is no Bible saying you are in or not in the will of God if you are involved in Politics.

If the man goes and sees the president and speaks out against abortion but doesn't tell that man the way of eternal life. He is outside the will of God. if that man speaks out against any evil in the land and fails to present to the hearers the Gospel of Christ. He is the one in disobedience not the one who preferes not to be involved in the political struggles of this temporal world.

We all know most AG Members are weak in the Gospel because most believe you can lose it. So we can't expect anything from Palin that would be solid Bible. but she is an able politician and does love the people and her country very much. dispite her weak christianity.

and as I pointed out to Scott about Alex Jones. she like him don't want to present the Gospel because they may lose support.

Last edited by chette777; 09-07-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
it's true bro.

Did you see a gospel message on 911 road to tyranny? or any of his boradcast from his radio program? NO

he reports only the information that supports his views and leaves out the facts that don't.

be more involved in the truth of Gods word. We sholdn't be so wrapped up in the things of temporal.

for example:

We know from scripture that Satan will set up a one world order. He will gather all nations into one. you and I can't stop that becasue that is God permissive will. We know that the Jews are his chosen people and these nations will come against them.

here is another, we know the Anti-christ will put a mark on people (possibly only the Jews) to buy or sell. so what does a thumb scanners have to do with any of that? nothing. we will not be around when the Anti-christ shows up anyway.

we have all the facts in the Bible. we don't need outside sources to fill in the blanks. what does the fact of Washinton DC street plan laid out in a pentagram or other Masonic symblos have to do with Christians? Nothing.

the Bible says men are corrupt, so governments run by men are corrupt. the Bible says men are decietful, so the ways of the media and the governments and even every day man are full of lies and distortions. including some Christian men.

Let me restate something I said, he has not presented a Godly Biblical way of dealing with his conspiracy theories to a christian that may watch his videos or listen to his radio program. he promotes fear in people (including weak Christians) not hope.

and again I have heard enough and watched enough to know for a FACT. I have never heard or seen him present the gospel in any of his radio programs or videos. any Christian who abandons his Christian duty to reach the lost is in disobedience to the word of God and is waisting his time.

He has a great opportunity to reach the lost but he does not. If he did he would loose the support of the secular humanist, militants and other unsaved consiracy buffs that support him with cash gifts. and any Christian who would give him his money to support him when he doesn't present the gospel is a poor stewart with what God has given him.

Sorry if that hurts to hear it but that is Bible truth.
Wow, I have some work if I am going to get though to you. I will need to add you to my pray list and probably a fast also, I hope not, but what ever.

I would add one thing right away; it is to love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have them do to you.
It is all about love brother.
Like I said I'll get back to this later, if time and space permits, but again you are so so very very wrong.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:38 AM

There is not an unloving statment in any of what I shared. and it is in love of Gods word that I can judge these things. And it ain't all about love. You can love people all day and still be agaisnt the will of God, distort scriptures, and be a heretic.

if your gonna pray for me. please don't pray I wake up to the stuff of the world of Alex Jones. But that more souls will be led to Jesus Christ through our ministry, maturity and growth in our members, more deeper understanding for application of Gods word, and that we focus on the Hope of his soon coming return. Oh Yeah and More KJV Bibles we need them really bad

Last edited by chette777; 09-08-2008 at 04:54 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:31 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Simons;7429]
Quote:

I am glad you commented, but I know you are wrong on you analysis, the first and foremost is you called in a theory. It is not a theory any more that the King James is the Bible. All the rest you said is of no consequence other that you smirched a good Christian man like Alex Jones. I would consider Alex Jones the Elijah of the day, he has stood if the face of evil and called it what it is and has shown us Christian the heart of Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
If you choice to disregard the truth so be it, you will regret it.
May the quickening of the Spirit encourage you to prove me wrong in that you will find the truth and repent of your error.
God bless you for stepping out.
PS. Listen to your freind he trying to help, in the love of Christ
This statement (in bold) elevates THEORY to the level of God's Truth(KJB).

Theory: An assumption based on limited information or knowldge; a conjecture.

Truth: John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Alex Jones an Elijah???....!!!

Last edited by Debau; 09-08-2008 at 05:58 AM.