Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:43 PM
Bro. Parrish

Default Amazing Video - CHANCE

Ever have a close call?
A helping hand at the last second?
Against impossible odds, did you evade injury or even death?
Was it just chance, or something more...
watch the amazing video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/ch...mf3_chance_fun
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-23-2009, 06:00 PM

I did make a full court basket in basketball like that in High School.

Those were incredible clips. The Police clip was hilarious.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Bro. Parrish

Haha, yeah that was great, did you see the football bouncing on the goal post at the end, I'll bet that kicker never forgot that one...
Old 04-29-2009, 10:24 PM

A while back, around 15 years or so ago at a police department I use to work for, two officers were on a traffic stop and an officer thought he saw a gun and fired around 15-20 rounds into a vehicle with four teens...no one was hit and there wasn't a gun to be found. Praise the Lord. I'd love to the real footage of that one in heaven when its time for God to show us his mercies.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:36 PM

That video was incredible, reminds me of all the brushes with death the Lord protected me from, the holly-wood car accidents, the vicious beating by six armed men, the time I was underneath a moving train (between the tracks), the forklift truck accident.

Praise God, I know He's got something left for me to do on this earth!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Bro. Parrish

Ahhh, those are great stories KingSolomon and BornAgainBibleBeliever, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for your comments! I just watched it again, that one with the car flipping over the young man is amazing, I have had some really close calls in my life too, where I walked away without a scratch---was it just "chance" or do you think we were protected by a powerful guardian angel from God and we never even realized it...? I have a sneaky feeling we'll all find out one day---and I think we will be in tears, thanking Jesus for watching over us.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 05-01-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:17 PM

Talking

Just saw this thread again and it reminded me of a close call my younger brother had when he was about 15. He had spent the night at a friend's house. When his friend's Mom went to bed and they were sure she was asleep, they took her VW van for a joyride. Neither my brother or his friend had any experience driving or a license. They drove around a new subdivision that had many new unoccupied homes. My brother's friend drove first without incident, but when my brother drove he ran up on the curb. He jerked the wheel to get back and the van careened out of control and flipped over several times. My brother was thrown out the window and the van rolled over him. Fortunately, he went right back in the open window. My brother did suffer a serious concusion, but other than that he and his friend were relatively unhurt. The van was totalled.

For about a year after that my brother was terrified of riding in a car. He would ask me for a ride in my car and get in the back seat, put on his seatbelt, and insist we roll all the windows up. This was in Florida and my car did not have air conditioning. He eventually got over it and drives like a maniac today.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Bro. Parrish

LOL, maybe you should show him that video...