Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Snaryam@yahoo.com

Default Emerging Church

There is a fairly new movement that has crept in to the Evagelical Christian Church. It is called the Emerging Church. The Church leaders that are promoting this are saying that all you have to do if you are Muslim is add Jesus and you could be a Islamic Christian, What Heresy this is. Some Church leaders also say that we could never find the truth. At the current pace this movement is going it will be in every denomination of the Christian Church and it's results could be devastating. I will be posting alot of information on this subject in the future.
Christ's Love to Us
Shawn
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-13-2008, 10:09 PM

The emerging church is nothing more than mixing Christianity w/ Post-modernity. But Christianity is all about absolute, propositional truth and Post-modernity is all about relative truth. They cannot be mixed.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:28 AM

They're mixed up, alright!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:25 PM

I refer to the movement as the "submerging church".
Old 05-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Truth4Today

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
I refer to the movement as the "submerging church".
Now that’s the TRUTH! Right on my friend!

- “One accurate measurement is worth more than a thousand expert opinions”

- “...this is the Word of God; come, search, ye critics, and find a flaw; examine it, from its Genesis to its Revelation, and find an error... This is the book untainted by any error; but is pure, unalloyed, perfect truth. Why? Because God wrote it. Ah! charge God with error if you please; tell him that his book is not what it ought to be. I have heard men, with prudish and mock-modesty, who would like to alter the Bible; and (I almost blush to say it) I have heard ministers alter God's Bible, because they were afraid of it... Pity they were not born when God lived far—far back that they might have taught God how to write.” Charles Haddon Spurgeon (Spurgeon's Sermons Volume 1: Sermon II p. 31)

- “If, therefore, any do complain that I have sometimes hit my opponents rather hard, I take leave to point out that 'to everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the sun' : 'a time to embrace, and a time to be far from embracing' : a time for speaking smoothly, and a time for speaking sharply. And that when the words of Inspiration are seriously imperilled, as now they are, it is scarcely possible for one who is determined effectually to preserve the Deposit in its integrity, to hit either too straight or too hard.” Dean John William Burgon (The Revision Revised. pp. vii-viii)
Old 05-18-2008, 01:51 AM

The Emergent Church movement is more than just mixing Christian, other religious doctrines and secular humanism. it is the anti-christs pre tribulation one church movement. this is a necessary move on the enemies part as when 700million people disappear from off the face ot the planet and those unsaved religious members of Christian churches as organizations remain. they will be the force to push through the Roman Catholic Ecumentical Movement that has been promoted regularly since the confusing of the Biblical text which started areound 170AD.

this movment is of the Devil himself and if the Saved ones in those groups promoting it don't see it is because they are blind by ignorance or because of grieving or quenching of the Holy Ghost. men in their intellectual pride often create things that seem right but in the end lead only to death.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
The Emergent Church movement is more than just mixing Christian, other religious doctrines and secular humanism. it is the anti-christs pre tribulation one church movement. this is a necessary move on the enemies part as when 700million people disappear from off the face ot the planet and those unsaved religious members of Christian churches as organizations remain. they will be the force to push through the Roman Catholic Ecumentical Movement that has been promoted regularly since the confusing of the Biblical text which started areound 170AD.

this movment is of the Devil himself and if the Saved ones in those groups promoting it don't see it is because they are blind by ignorance or because of grieving or quenching of the Holy Ghost. men in their intellectual pride often create things that seem right but in the end lead only to death.
Amen and amen brother!