Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Press,

first what mark would God place on a man that if any man saw it they would know it was Cain lets say from 200 feet?
The fact is, my friend, we may never know the answer to this until we get to glory. We must be careful not to read something into the text that just isn't there.

Quote:
How do you know they all died in the flood? could not they have intermixed with Adams grand sons and daughter's or even Noah's sons?
It is my opinion, based on the chronology of Genesis 5 & 6, that Noah's son's were married in Seth's godly lineage before Genesis 6:2, when Cain's descendants inter-married with Seth's descendants, which is fodder for another debate, I realize.

If this is the case, Noah's family, including daughters-in-law, were all descendants of Seth; all of Cain's seed died in the flood.

Quote:
but if you think that Cains whole race died in the flood and in no way had husband or mixed via one of Noah's sons or the wives of Noah's sons you would be wrong
First, you are arguing from silence. There is simply no scriptural support for this belief.

Quote:
even our current nature shows nation mixing to be prevalent. as in the days of Noah so shall it be in the coming of the Son of man.
Secondly, you discount the providential working of God to preserve unto Himself a godly seed.