Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:59 PM

Default My Friend

I need to tell you all about a friendship.
Before we were saved, Brother Fred was a Democrat, I was a Republican.
Brother Fred loves sports, foot ball and basketball, I got no use for sports, never did, a nerd you might say....
I was an avid outdoors man, hunting fishing and camping, Brother Fred has never had any use for such things.
Brother Fred, a Black man, from the South, me from a racist white family from Europe.
Fred likes Cat Fish, I hate it, give me a trout, Fred likes Watermelon, not me Cantaloupe is my Mellon.
I am a Redneck country boy, Fred loves the city.
Two men in the world who would by nature have NO use for each other, met on the back row
of Bible Baptist Church and over the WORD OF GOD we became BEST FRIENDS.
Gods Word is amazing.

My brother has cancer, please pray for him.

Last edited by Bibletotingunslinger; 06-03-2008 at 08:05 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 AM

Heavenly Father I ask you be with Bibletotingunslinger's Brother and heal him in Jesus name! Lord I ask you comfort everyone in his presence and let the Faith of Christ be strong knowing with God All things are possible. Lord your will be done in our lives let us be obedient and do all things to Glorify your Holy name, I ask this never ending in Jesus name, Amen
Old 07-28-2008, 10:44 PM

Bibletotingunslinger'

I was remiss in checking out the prayer list, How is your friend?

I lost two sisters to cancer this year, My lord has been wonderful in my time of sorrow. One sister is with the Lord one sister I will see at the great white throne judjment. Thank God for salvation so freely offered to all. I pray that Our Lord will cure your friend, but if it is not His will, we will all meet in glory. Be of Good faith, God's grace is able to carry us through.

May Our Lord be with you, I grieve with you, but I joy in God's salvation for both you and your friend.

In Christian Love,
Renee
Old 09-30-2008, 08:02 PM

Smile

I lost my little brother 2 years ago, to cancer, Brother Fred, in my post at the top is still fighting it, he is still happy and knows God will take care of him.
He wishes to live longer and be of service to God.

I just had Fantastic thing happen to me today, My electric motor guy told me he is due to retire next month, also that he has progressive kidney failure.
I asked him if it would be OK if I come by and show him in the Bible how he can be sure to go to heaven when he checks out of this world,,,,,,,,,his answer blew me away,, he said,,"Sounds Good!"
I will go see him at his house in the next week.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibletotingunslinger View Post
I lost my little brother 2 years ago, to cancer, Brother Fred, in my post at the top is still fighting it, he is still happy and knows God will take care of him.
He wishes to live longer and be of service to God.

I just had Fantastic thing happen to me today, My electric motor guy told me he is due to retire next month, also that he has progressive kidney failure.
I asked him if it would be OK if I come by and show him in the Bible how he can be sure to go to heaven when he checks out of this world,,,,,,,,,his answer blew me away,, he said,,"Sounds Good!"
I will go see him at his house in the next week.
Fantastic story, go and win that blessed soul to Christ! I pray you lead him into the Grace of our LORD through his Holy Word.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:12 PM

AMEN! Praise the LORD!

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen
Old 10-05-2008, 05:48 PM

Have you talked with him, yet, bibletotinggunslinger?