Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2009, 08:28 PM

I do think Peopleoftheway provided good evidence that Tandy1650 and premio58 could be the same person. Those posts are amazingly similar.

That said, I still do not appreciate the bullying that goes on. I have been on this forum just over 6 months. I have no idea who Tandy1650 is (or premio58) or why they were banned. I don't really care either. Everything was fine for me on this forum at first. Yes, I disagreed with Chette on the Gap Theory awhile back (and I still disagree). But when I disagreed with Bro George everything started to become uncomfortable. I have a lot of respect for Bro George, he comes across to me a very serious student of the Bible who truly loves the Lord. But I do not think him infallible, as I know I am not infallible. But since disagreeing with Bro George I have been accused of not rightly dividing the word of truth, making my own private interpretations of God's Word, and changing God's Word. I think the truth is I upset the apple cart. I presented many scriptures that argued against Bro George's interpretation of the book of Acts. And the scriptures I presented were sound.

Even the apostles disagreed on the scriptures. Paul said he withstood Peter to his face.

Gal 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

Now, I seriously doubt Paul accused Peter of changing the Word of God, or being a false teacher. In fact, we know what Paul said:

Gal 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Now, I can handle disagreement, I don't have to make all these accusations about a person. Some here want to know my personal life. Ridiculous. I have never asked anyone about their personal life and never intend to. I am a sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I do not go around judging myself superior to others. It was insinuated I was a regular over at FFF. I had never heard of FFF until I came here. I did try to sign up over there to answer a question posed to me over there by FSSL, but it will not allow me to post. And that's fine, I really don't want to associate with those who do not believe the King James Bible is God's Word.

I did not know that premio58 is Tandy1650, although it does appear very likely. But I agreed with this post, not to be contrary to Bro George or anyone else here. I did not come to this forum to argue and fight with anyone, I actually came here to fellowship with like believers in the Word of God. I don't expect all of us to agree 100% of the time, and I think that is good. It is good when we study the scriptures to see if a doctine is sound or not, it is a great learning experience really. So healthy debate is good. But when people attack you because you disagree with them, that is not Christian behaviour in my opinion.

You know, maybe I should leave this forum as well. I have never been one to cower from a bully. I can handle bullies and have many times. But I am getting too old to put up with nonsense like this. I am going to have to think on this awhile.