Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 06-01-2009, 02:09 AM

http://www.geocities.com/brandplucked/transinsp.html

1. God's Word is not only in English.

2. God's Word requires division between people who do not believe the Scripture and those who do believe.

3. God's Word is true in the KJB, whereas modern versions undermine various doctrines. The best and perfect form of the Bible today is the KJB.

4. God's Word is not the same as God Himself. It is His written will for mankind at this time. It is highly exalted, but the Bible is not God.

5. Belief in God's Word requires the reason and understanding of faith, and is entirely logical.

6. God's Word must be certain and knowable, and not merely in some misty or general form.

Yet for all this, the King James Bible was not inspired from 1604-1611. Will Kinney writes,

"God's words are like water in a vessel. If the same water is poured out into another vessel, even a vessel of a different shape and size, and there is no addition of foreign matter or subtraction of substance, it is the same water."

God is powerful enough to speak Hebrew, yet have those words written by inspiration in Greek, and then get those words to us today in the English tongue.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-01-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEWAY View Post
Romanist inspired?!?! you are an over the top liar! If you are accusing me of being a Catholic then you are a plain and simple liar! I could have attacked you for having a pastor for a wife, or charismatic doctrine, or a bunch of other ridiculousness I read in your statement of faith but I stuck to the topic at hand and tried to avoid the obvious differences between a Baptist and pentecostal.

Lets review Luther:

1.) Luther believed in infant baptism.
2.) Luther MURDERED ana-baptists because they believed in believer baptism.
3.) Luther was one of the biggest anti-semites ever to walk this Earth and Hitler quoted him in almost every speach he gave. If Luther hadn't laid the groundwork Hitler could never have got the German people to go along with what they did.

The Bible makes it clear how we can know believers: Doctrine, their love for the brethren and their fruit.

Doctrine: infant baptism
Love for God's people: murdered believers and wrote about doing the same to Jews.
Fruit: Lutheran church CULT that still believes in infant baptism and the Holocaust.

Yep, you are right he had his problems but he has a much bigger problem now...Hell.

What is with all you arrogant over the top liars? a bunch of dorky make believe theologs who enjoy slandering people via the internet.

That is up there with the stupidest things I have ever heard!

You have one post to apologize for your slander.
I agree with ONEWAY about Martin Luther. Everything he says about Luther is true. This is no papist pablum. This is the plain and clear truth.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:03 AM

Quote:
1.) Luther believed in infant baptism.
Many Christians have, including some of the translators of the KJB. This is not going to keep them out of the Kingdom of God, though it is imperfect doctrine.

Quote:
2.) Luther MURDERED ana-baptists because they believed in believer baptism.
Really? First of all, where is the proof that Luther killed anyone? Second, using the word "murdered" is rhetoric and emotive language. Third, Anabaptists were not perfect.

Quote:
3.) Luther was one of the biggest anti-semites ever to walk this Earth
Actually, the Catholics in Rome were more "anti-Semitic", and plenty of other folk too. Yellow stars and ghettos were Catholic inventions.

Quote:
The Bible makes it clear how we can know believers: Doctrine, their love for the brethren and their fruit.

Doctrine: infant baptism
Love for God's people: murdered believers and wrote about doing the same to Jews.
Fruit: Lutheran church CULT that still believes in infant baptism and the Holocaust.
The doctrine of infant baptism is not going to stop a person going to heaven if they are saved.

The brethren are believers in Christ, which means that various Jews are not brethren.

The Luthern Church is not a cult, though quite imperfect, and is obviously not pro-Nazi today.

To attack truth in this way puts a person into the same camp as the Romanists.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:07 AM
ONEWAY

AND HE IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO INSPIRE HIS WORD INTO EVERY LANUGAGE UNDER HEAVEN!

thanks for making my point tongue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
http://www.geocities.com/brandplucked/transinsp.html

1. God's Word is not only in English.

2. God's Word requires division between people who do not believe the Scripture and those who do believe.

3. God's Word is true in the KJB, whereas modern versions undermine various doctrines. The best and perfect form of the Bible today is the KJB.

4. God's Word is not the same as God Himself. It is His written will for mankind at this time. It is highly exalted, but the Bible is not God.

5. Belief in God's Word requires the reason and understanding of faith, and is entirely logical.

6. God's Word must be certain and knowable, and not merely in some misty or general form.

Yet for all this, the King James Bible was not inspired from 1604-1611. Will Kinney writes,

"God's words are like water in a vessel. If the same water is poured out into another vessel, even a vessel of a different shape and size, and there is no addition of foreign matter or subtraction of substance, it is the same water."

God is powerful enough to speak Hebrew, yet have those words written by inspiration in Greek, and then get those words to us today in the English tongue.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:35 AM

ONEWAY, you are way out of line!

You speak of love for the brethren, and yet all you have shown is viciousness and bile.

I suggest that you leave this forum. You provide nothing of value.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:14 AM
ONEWAY

Unbelievable! I stated some comments about and facts about a man who has been dead for 400 years who is NOT MY BRETHREN and was called an atheist or papist and I am the one is vicious and bile.

Sir, you are not a wise man...so please don't give me advice again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
ONEWAY, you are way out of line!

You speak of love for the brethren, and yet all you have shown is viciousness and bile.

I suggest that you leave this forum. You provide nothing of value.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:22 AM
ONEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
Many Christians have, including some of the translators of the KJB. This is not going to keep them out of the Kingdom of God, though it is imperfect doctrine.
Imperfect doctrine? It is essential doctrine! you are a a false teacher.

Luther believed in grace the way the Mormons believe in Jesus. You need to check definitions. Luther bleieved grace was imparted through keeping of sacraments. that is works.

Quote:
Really? First of all, where is the proof that Luther killed anyone? Second, using the word "murdered" is rhetoric and emotive language. Third, Anabaptists were not perfect.
I AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SOFTEN THE LANGUAGE OF MURDER.

It is estimated that between 40,000,000 and 70,000,000 real believers have been MURDERED over the doctrine of infant baptism, many at the hands of protesants including Luther. It is a historical fact and easy to research. I am sure you would just try to discredit any references i gave but try google it isn't hard. It is like asking someone to prove the holocaust.

You might want to research the holocaust as well. I don't think you believe in that either do you or maybe you think it is a big exageration. That would explain a lot about your english only positions and lack of concern for lost in other parts of the world.

How can i comment on a whole group? The term ana-baptist was a general term used to describle all those who bleieved in post conv. baptism. Most of them had great doctrine! much better then ANY reformer and much much better then your moronic doctrine

Quote:
Actually, the Catholics in Rome were more "anti-Semitic", and plenty of other folk too. Yellow stars and ghettos were Catholic inventions.
I am talking about Luther being anti-semitic not the Catholics. Of course the Catholics are and always will be persecuters don't try to avoid the facts.

Satan attacks with many weapons not just Catholics. For example, today he is using false teachers who appear to be standing for the Word of God to trick people into Hell. You have no credibility! You are a Charismatic with a wife who is a pastor. You have no concern for the lost in any language and you are a slanderer of the brethren. Your doctrine is so screwed up I am not going to waste my time covering it but if anyone is curious read this false teacher's doctrinal statement. http://www.bibleprotector.com/vfc.htm

Sin is not the result of bad doctrine. Bad doctrine is the result of Sin.

Quote:
The doctrine of infant baptism is not going to stop a person going to heaven if they are saved.
That is one the stupidest things i have ever heard from someone who is suppose to be a "bible protector". do i really need to expalin this here?

Quote:
The brethren are believers in Christ, which means that various Jews are not brethren.
Typical satanic tactic. State an obvious truth to try and get others to swallow the lie that will put them in Hell. You are a deceiver.

Quote:
The Luthern Church is not a cult, though quite imperfect, and is obviously not pro-Nazi today.
Wrong! They believe in infant baptism and teach a false gospel. I don't expect a guy with so much pride and messed up doctrine as you to be able to understand this.

Quote:
To attack truth in this way puts a person into the same camp as the Romanists.
Quote:
You asked me:
Quote:
Are you a papist or an atheist?
don't be a weasel. You should have applogized. It is a false accusation and some day you will be held accountable.
I attacked luther's false teachings and murderous tactics. you attacked me on what grounds?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Unbelievable! I stated some comments about and facts about a man who has been dead for 400 years who is NOT MY BRETHREN and was called an atheist or papist and I am the one is vicious and bile.
ONEWAY, you were speaking of and to a Christian brother when you said these things, not about a man dead 400 years:
Quote:
[post #19] Romanist inspired?!?! you are an over the top liar! If you are accusing me of being a Catholic then you are a plain and simple liar! I could have attacked you for having a pastor for a wife, or charismatic doctrine, or a bunch of other ridiculousness I read in your statement of faith but I stuck to the topic at hand and tried to avoid the obvious differences between a Baptist and pentecostal.
What is with all you arrogant over the top liars? a bunch of dorky make believe theologs who enjoy slandering people via the internet.
That is up there with the stupidest things I have ever heard!
You have one post to apologize for your slander.

[post #24]thanks for making my point tongue.

[post #27]Imperfect doctrine? It is essential doctrine! you are a a false teacher.
That is one the stupidest things i have ever heard from someone who is suppose to be a "bible protector".
Typical satanic tactic. State an obvious truth to try and get others to swallow the lie that will put them in Hell. You are a deceiver.
don't be a weasel.
These are of no value. They portray a very bitter spirit. Yes, bile is quite appropriate.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:30 AM
ONEWAY

ALL of these comments came after being called an atheist or papist and other very rude slanders...most of them even came after your last unwise, unsolicited advice. Yoiu have intentionally taken them out of context. Just read through this thread...you are being intentionally Dishonest.

I made a point about Luther and was attacked.

I find it outrageous that on a site that is suppose to be dedicated to the KJB i have to argue about infant baptism, tongues and the heretic murderer martin luther. Then be called names AND be scolded by a foolish man.

So again, you are not a wise man. I didn't ask your advice. I don't respect your advice. Please keep your advice to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
ONEWAY, you were speaking of and to a Christian brother when you said these things, not about a man dead 400 years:These are of no value. They portray a very bitter spirit. Yes, bile is quite appropriate.

My brother shouldn't call me an atheist or papist or teach false doctrine. These are lies. What I said is truth...hard perhaps but true. He is a liar. Why don't you lecture him publically? You are not an honest or wise man.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:59 AM

Since we are dealing with the question of honesty, could you identify the post where Matthew (BibleProtector) called you an atheist or a papist (not where he asked if you were)? While you are at it, could you document your evidence that his wife is a pastor?