General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 02-01-2009, 06:31 AM

For those interested, we have updated the preview of the Gap Theory movie project, revising some of the opening and adding some sequences from the section concerning the 1st Day. We have also decided to name the movie, "In the beginning..."

See page: http://www.kjvbible.org/movie/movie_...__geology.html

We really need some prayer for this effort, that God will direct someone to this project that can design and produce illustrations for the section covering Ezekiel 28:11-17 and Isaiah 14:12-16 about the Anionted Cherub. Otherwise, things are progressing very well in the editing studio.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-02-2009, 10:17 AM

Nice video. I liked it.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
Unfortunately my attempts at realistic modeling of creatures, even with pictures to copy from, are very sub-par; I'm still a beginner in practice, though I'm an intermediate in concept (maybe!). If I find something that I can work with as far as a dragon goes, I'll give you a holler...

It would be cool to be able to model the reptilian Cherub (serpent, coverng Cherub, precious stones covering as scales; other cherubs represent other land creatures except reptiles).
Did you ever get started on coming up with a model of the reptilian Cherub? Something along the lines of a dragon wearing the jewel stones would be good. I am slowly working on the movie (getting ready to do the day 3 segment) and I'm going to be needing to start on the Anointed Cherub's history in a few more weeks. Let me know what you (or anyone else) is coming up with.
Thanks
Gaines
Old 02-17-2009, 10:49 PM

No I didn't, brother; I'm afraid that's quite a ways beyond my capabilities. Sorry.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:43 AM

Let us compare two scriptures together and you can see what a cherub looks like.

Eze 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Eze 10:14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

compare the two and you can see the Cherub must have looked like an Ox.

Also Eze 1:7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

this tells us they had feet with a cloven hooves. this is where we get the picture of Satan with the horns of a cow (ox) and feet of a cow (ox) and a long tail like a cow (ox) . OX are Bovine family as are cows.

Don't believe the lie that we took the description of the Devil from the Pan of mythology. it is the other way around mythology took the description of Pan from that of Satan the anointed cherub.

Now some Pastors teach that because there is no reptilian in those face Satan must have been a reptile. well no Biblical proof. but he did possess a snake to deceive Eve. silence of scriptures as to reptilian race does not mean Lucifer looked like a reptile. but the Bible is clear in comparison that a Cherub and an Ox looked alike according the Ezekiel's visions.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:32 AM

movie looks great...enjoyed the video..I am a believer in the Gap theory
Old 04-23-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
I was playing with creating a 3D representation of the Pre-Ademic earth the other day in Blender; I suppose my biggest problem was that I was trying to make the pyramid as if it were made of glass (1 Cor. 13:12) but I couldn't get the lighting to work on the inside of the pyramid.

Oh well; perhaps I should work on something a little less dramatic and a little more simple.
I just wanted to let you to know that I have downloaded and installed Blender and I now better appreciate the complexity of the program. I also am beginning to see the power of the software. So, I guess I am going to need to learn the software and start doing my own modeling for the movie, as I still have found anyone else willing to do it.

This is not going to be easy!
Old 04-24-2009, 06:41 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by geologist View Post
I just wanted to let you to know that I have downloaded and installed Blender and I now better appreciate the complexity of the program. I also am beginning to see the power of the software. So, I guess I am going to need to learn the software and start doing my own modeling for the movie, as I still have found anyone else willing to do it.

This is not going to be easy!
There are several threads of videos on YouTube with excellent tutorials on Blender which may help you. Even so, it's not easy to master and there is a learning curve for sure...
Old 05-04-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geologist View Post
I am producing an instructional movie on the Ruin-Reconstruction (Gap Theory) interpretation of Genesis. Here is a link to more information: The Movie Project.

I am posting this to get the word out, as I need artistic assistance from other Bible Believers.
Thank you.
I saw your movie and it's looking good! Very interesting. I used to be a videographer, but it looks like you're more in need of animation people. Blender is very complex. You might get a little boost from the people who created two open-source movies. They made their Blender production models available for download, so maybe they might give you some ideas.

http://orange.blender.org/download (This is for the movie, Elephant's Dream.)
http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/ (This is the second open-source movie and files are also available from this one.)
Old 05-04-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaplainPaul View Post
I saw your movie and it's looking good! Very interesting. I used to be a videographer, but it looks like you're more in need of animation people. Blender is very complex. You might get a little boost from the people who created two open-source movies. They made their Blender production models available for download, so maybe they might give you some ideas.

http://orange.blender.org/download (This is for the movie, Elephant's Dream.)
http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/ (This is the second open-source movie and files are also available from this one.)
Yea, I liked "Big Buck Bunny"...watched it a few days ago. I would give my eye teeth to have the talent to do that level of animation.

I'm beginning to understand how complex blender is and, unfortunately, the reality that there is no way I can obtain sufficient proficiency in blender to do my own animation work. I am going to need to find an animation artist(s) to work with in order to complete the movie project.