Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 08-04-2008, 09:10 AM

Default New Bible? No thanks. Know the Bible, Know Thanks.

Greetings In Christ Jesus Brothers and Sisters

Saved By the Grace of God when I was young lad, Tried to Live outside the hedge for many many years to no avail, and the LORD Jesus Christ called me back 7 months ago when at the Darkest of My Dark Hours he simply said "enough, get up and I will help you, Trust in me again and I will Strengthen you"
In tears I came onto the Lord with My heaviness and Burdens and he gave me rest. I walk in and forever look for the old ways, the Old paths that lead straight from My heart to the LORDS.
I have Held in my hands a Wonderful Glorious Book that my Grandfather Gave me, It has tear stains, sweat Stains, worn edges, pen markings and many examples of rightly dividing the Glorious Word Of My Saviour. I will add to those Markings, Tear stains, sweat stains, worn edges until its time for me to pass that wonderful Book unto the next generation, God sparing us. That wonderful book, is the HOLY BIBLE King James 1611. It has served and saved and taught and corrected and comforted and edified the Body Of Christ for almost 400 years. I have walked in the world, talked in the world, lived in the world and I was ashamed of the world and of myself in the world. I read that Old King James Bible and I leave the world outside, I Listened and read in love and patience things spoken about My Bible, and they sound like the world, New versions look sound and read like the world. My Bible sounds and reads like the LORD Jesus Christ comforting My Sinners Heart. Its about personal choice and conviction, I'm convicted, sentenced and Locked away into My Saviour's Word for eternity, handcuffed by the Word Of God My King James Bible. Oh how wonderful it is to be a captive of Christ and his Magnified Word.

Posted In the Almighty Name of my Saviour the LORD Jesus Christ
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 08-05-2008, 04:57 AM

If this post does not belong in this section moderator please remove it, I was simply introducing myself here with it, and exclaiming my Love for the LORD and his written word.

In the name of my LORD Jesus Christ.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
New versions look sound and read like the world. My Bible sounds and reads like the LORD Jesus Christ comforting My Sinners Heart.
I appreciate your testimony!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:13 PM

Thanks and God Bless, If one person appreciates it then it was worth writing