Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:51 PM

Aj please reread my last post you are have not completely seen all of it by your quote. I was still writing it when you quoted it. that answeres why I was having a hard time editing it you were quoting.

please bear with my posting I am in a remote area using a cell phone as a modem. we are having a typhoon and my computer goes offline hence I post and edit and repost took some time yeaterday.

but reread it for all the whole thing. god gave me more to sahre with you. And don't assume I don't have knowledge because I wont study your numbers in the Bible. My reason for not doing it is seen above in my long post to you.

I have greater knowledge of the KJV Bible than you think. and I could share more of that but it is not necessary.

however. you may have knowledge but you lack wisdom. they are different. Also knowledge comes from God when a man does as God commands, not what man thinks God wants like converting numbers in the Bible. Again give me a scripture address where God is commanding us to count numbers? the only one I found was in Revelation and that is to people in the Great Tribulation and that was to count a mans name not number or doublings or multiplications. or dvisions subtractions or removals.

I do know this every man I know who has gotten of the pure word into rabbit trails such as yourself in Numberology, have lost their minds, voices, families and lives.

Beware in what your dabbleing in for you know not the evil you are toying with.

Last edited by chette777; 06-21-2008 at 04:07 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-21-2008, 04:21 PM

Ps 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. when silver is purified seven times it is completely free of inpurities. No counting numbers to tell me that I could ask any Jewish Jewelery Maker and he can tell you that. and he will quote it from teh word of God.

PUre words AJ no hidden things that need to be brought out like impurities in silver or gold. God speaks to simple men of simple lives his pure word.

Last edited by chette777; 06-21-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:57 PM

LOOK 3467,

Quote:
Sorry you feel that way. But your right, you don't have to know anything you don't want to.
A word of caution:

God never said to rightly divide the "numbers" in the Bible - He told us to rightly divide the word!

God didn't instruct us to hide the "numbers" in the Bible in our heart - He wants us to hide His words!

God never said that His "numbers" shall not pass away - He said "my words shall not pass away"!

The Lord Jesus Christ never said: If a man love me, he will keep my "numbers" - "If a man love me, he will keep my words"!

I could go on and cite numerous other examples, but the above verses should clearly demonstrate what God emphasizes when it comes to the Scriptures. However I will give one more example to prove my point:

Psalms 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Please notice - God did NOT "magnify" His "numbers" above His Holy Name - He "Magnified" His "word above all thy name". If God wanted us to spend all of our time in "numerology", why has He clearly put such emphasis on His Holy word and not on "numbers"? Hmmmm?

While "numerology" is interesting and it is clear to those of us who have studied, that God definitely has used certain numbers to fulfill His purposes, to get caught up in "numerology" will only "sidetrack" you from the study of God's word. Satan has a "device" to sidetrack anyone.

There are some people on this Forum who try to make God's word say something other than what it says by trying to convince us that the words really MEAN something other than what they SAY (by using "The Greek", "The Hebrew", Lexicons, Dictionaries, Christian scholars, Christian celebrities, etc.) - your over-emphasis of "numbers" in the Bible can only lead to "private interpretation" of the words of God and an "elitist attitude", that you know something that we don't know.

Much of what you have presented on this Forum is "cloaked" in a "mystical", "obscure", or "allegorical" manner. God wants His people (Christians) today to understand his words. He doesn't speak to us in Parables or "numerical" mysteries (cloaked in New Age lingo) in the church age.

The ultimate purpose of all Bible instruction today should be to: "Edify" NOT "Mystify" the brethren.

Proverbs 8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

A word to the wise should be sufficient.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:32 PM

Right on George.

I couldn't put it better myself
Old 06-22-2008, 10:01 AM
look3467

LOOK 3467,
Quote:
Sorry you feel that way. But your right, you don't have to know anything you don't want to.

A word of caution:

God never said to rightly divide the "numbers" in the Bible - He told us to rightly divide the word!

Hi, George

Don’t fear the numbers for they are not the focus of your salvation, Jesus is!

And Jesus is all one needs period.

If one wants to spread the Gospel of Good news, let him concentrate on that, but if one wants to seek Gods works, and then let him do that also.

I speak to those who desire a deeper understanding of Gods word of which will not find in the normal circles of Christianity.

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

I wanted to know from God the mystery of this verse: Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Apart from Christianity’s view on that verse as I presume you all know it well, is there another explanation?

Here’s what my problem was with that verse, and I know Christians had no answer or than to say “God will have mercy upon whom He will have mercy on” as their final answer.

I sought it out from the Lord, but not before leading me through un-chartered territory in my quest.

The studies in numbers in the bible was one of them, studies in differing worlds religious beliefs and studies in the Jewish Sabbath.

He gave me the answer and in which I now have a clearer understanding and greater appreciation for His works.

You all make judge me as you will, but I will make no such judgment of you all, for I came from within your ranks, and the only thing that has changed is my views.

But Jesus is still my Savior and no one can touch that.

I am a born again believer, never to die again and am a king and priest in the Kingdom of my God.
Making a judgment call, friends, do ye suppose that my knowledge in numbers may dam my soul to hell?

If the answer is yes, let’s talk about it, if its no, then you know what I know.

Peace>>>AJ
Old 06-22-2008, 10:35 AM
look3467

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Ps 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. when silver is purified seven times it is completely free of inpurities. No counting numbers to tell me that I could ask any Jewish Jewelery Maker and he can tell you that. and he will quote it from teh word of God.

PUre words AJ no hidden things that need to be brought out like impurities in silver or gold. God speaks to simple men of simple lives his pure word.
God doesn't multiply? You mean to tell me that in order for Jesus to save the souls of mankind, He could only save those after His sacrifice for sins?

What about all that went before Him, what was, is the condition of their souls?

Can you now begin to see the picture of the 7 times? & is the story of creation and in order for Jesus to save the world, as God promised, Ref:
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

You see, God the creator saves His own creation for He loves His creation that He would give up His own Son as an offering for us.

In order to do that, God would have to Judge Jesus on all 7 counts, meaning every soul that ever lived, Jesus must pay for.

Is there any other creation but the 7-day creation? Then, Jesus must do it all in one 24hour day, be tried 7 times from the eve of the Friday to the eve of the Sabbath.

One day, is all it took. Hence this verse:
1Jo 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Jesus is the beginning of a new creation of which there is no end.

Hence the following verse:
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

That makes Jesus our God, as our Father and as we are, a new creation in Him.

Peace>>>AJ
Old 06-22-2008, 10:21 PM

Man are you confused AJ.

you still didn't give us a Bible scripture of God comanding us to studies in numbers in the bible?

no one said God doesn't multiply we told you we already know that BABY STUFF.

uncharted territory (demonic territory) world religions (perversions of Satan and his devils) you are admitting to us you are dabbeling in demonic knowledge.

you ae puffed up thinking you have some superior knowledge. I know clearly by Scripture that Jesus died for every Human being who ever lived past present and future. and none of us needed to study numbers to figure that out. And not everyone will be saved even though Jesus died for them.

I am the new creation of whcih there is no end and so is every true born again beleiver. you have gained nothing by studying numbers.

it is not important Jesus had to do it all in a 24 hour period. he actually took 30 years or so to do it.

but we know from the Bible that from the time of his arrest to the time of his death roughly only 16 hours had past(most likely it is only 14 hours). his actually cruxifiction to his death was only 6 hours. and from his trial to his cruxifiction was 6 hours.

if you know anyhting about cock crows. there is a period of time at night they do not crow. 3 crows has nothing hidden in it was a sign to Peter he may not have recognized it as a fullfillement of Jesus words if it had only been just one crow and it was possibly during that time when no cocks crow. once in a while a rough cock may crow once during that time but the other cocks wont follow as they do at other times of crowing. so to have one crow three times during that period would have stood out.

Nothing you have shared is new it is already taught clearly in Gods Word.

you are looking for a kingdom mystery that has already been revealed clearly in scriptures.

as far as God creations the heavens and earth will not be restored as it was. it wil be destroyed by fire and recreated in purity. it is not saved as it is. just as your earthly body will be recreated totally into the image of Christ not totally saved as it is.

I think you would be better off on another site. you keep doing what the site is not set up for. you are sowing seeds of doubt in the purity of Gods words by saying numberology is necessary to gain instight to mysteries and deeper knowledge of God.

God has clearly given us all that he would want us to know about him. all else will be revealed when we are in our pure state. not through numbers,.

and lastly, none of us fear numbers. however we do fear those beings that oppose God and who use numerology to ensnare saved and lost alike. the Devil is deceiving you when you are in disobedience to Gods word. and you are in disobedience as we can tell by your own words above

Last edited by chette777; 06-22-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
you are looking for a kingdom mystery that has already been revealed clearly in scriptures.
Bingo.

Mysticism and Universalism are Satanic, pure and simple. I appreciate the time everyone has taken to answer AJ's posts -- they stand as a clear record against these falsehoods. But at some point it has to stop, and it will now.