General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:45 PM

Default The Burning Hell

Guys,

The Burning Hell is a movie that was made back in the 1970's. My old Pastor Dr. Carl T. Lackey was in this movie. It was a very good tool and helped win untold thousands and thousands to the Lord.

Here is the cast.

Estus W. Pirkle ... Himself
Tim Ormond ... Tim
Chuck Howard ... Ken
Jack Hyles ... Himself (Guest Preacher) (as Dr Jack Hyles)
Bob Gray ... Himself (Guest Preacher) (as Dr Bob Gray)
Terence Hendricks ... Lazarus
Don Green ... Moses
Carl Lackey ... Abraham
Vaughn Denton ... Korah
Mike Fine ... Nathaneal
Earl Farley ... Phillip
Billy Kent ... Narack
Buddy Mullinax ... King
Maurice Banks ... The Killer
Tim Green ... Lost Soul

Here is the first part. Make sure you watch it all. It has 8 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0O57pOc8g

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 09-20-2008 at 09:55 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 09-21-2008, 02:52 PM

The doctrine of hell, the eternal punishment for those that reject or choose to ignore the gospel should be preached more and more in these last days. I know that I am not going there but I still shudder at the thought of it

HELL IS LITERAL
these passages from numbers describe people being swallowed alive! into hell.
Numbers 16:30
But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.
31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:
32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.

IT IS A PLACE OF TORMENT
Luke 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

THE PUNISHMENT IS CONSCIOUS
3 times in Mark, Christ says
Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mark 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mark 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

3 Times he is referring to Isaiah
Isaiah 66:22-24:
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

THE PAIN WILL BE UNIMAGINABLE
Matthew 8:12
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 22:13
Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 24:51
And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 25:30
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Luke 13:28
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

THERE WILL BE PERPETUAL FALLING WITH NO REST
Revelation 20:1
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Revelation 20:3
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Can you imagine the agony of perpetually falling with molten hot flames roaring through every part of your body, excruciating agony with no relief, pain that horrible even our worst nightmares couldn't prepare us for, pain so bad you would weep for eternity, pain so gruesome that teeth would be gnashed in an agonising frenzy, consciously aware of those deeds we have done in the flesh those we have hurt, tormented by our WORST fears and more for all eternity

Praise the LORD that I have been spared that, Praise the LORD that although I am quite aware of the existance of hell, I will never go there, I just pray that many souls are delivered from that fiery torment before its to late!

Preach hell If you want to keep souls out of hell!

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 09-21-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:44 PM

Good post.
Hell has been diminished in todays society.
Isn't it interesting that people think it is awfull to hear about the blood in church,but, will watch movies like Saw,Chainsaw masacre and many others.
The other day i was in a dicussion with an athiest,you know ,they don't believe in God,Heaven or Hell, and will tell you that,interestingly enough they didn't mention Satan.
Another person did back up this guy. I stood there wondering where all the christians were,while these people blasphemed God. Most of the time they tell christian's things about our God and Jesus just to get a reaction from us,because they think that they are beating you down.
I think our churches are failing people by preaching all Love and don't get around to explain the consequences of Rejecting Jesus. Hell!
I like you,know where i am going and am very thankfull to God for Sending his Son to take my place on that Cross,and shed his Blood for Me, so i will be in Heaven with the rest of you and will not be in everlasting torment.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:22 PM

Thanks for posting that Atlas. It was good to see that again.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:37 AM

Thanks for posting that. I enjoyed watching it.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:36 AM

I made two songs in the Hiligaynon dialect out of Luke 16:19ff and Mark 9:43-47. I recorded the music and wrote the lyrics on the movie. I wonder if it's okay to put that music video I made in youtube. Do I have to get permission from someone to do it? The Burning Hell is a favorite and has been used in many evangelistic meetings since I was a child.