Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Scott Simons

Smile

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Roman 8:28

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. 1 Corinthians 6:12

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 1 Corinthians 9:22

A little balance here

The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 08-17-2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
it has a spirit about it that even masking it in Christian lyrics cannot hide what effects it has on ones own spirit. this is the issue of the whole rock culture in Christian worship. that is why I call most of the so called worship concert music put out by Hillsong, Maranatha and others (Don Moen etc) as Christian ENTERTAINMENT not worship.
Bro. Chette, I never thought you've got some "standards" in music,too!

I was raised "conservative", and questioned it; but I realized I can't get too "contemporary" either. So I decided that while "all things are lawful", not "all things are expedient". Now, I'm conservative by choice, which I deem more safe than going all the way, any way.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons View Post
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Roman 8:28

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. 1 Corinthians 6:12

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 1 Corinthians 9:22

A little balance here

Thank you Scott. I just get a bit frustrated by caustic types like Chette that presume to know things when they don't. He actually should do a deeper study of reggae music and he'd find that reggae comes from ska, which has nothing to do with Satan or the rastas. There really is so much I would like to share with Chette, but I know that it isn't the wise course of action. He will continue to drive people away with his antagonistic attitude about things (including myself), while others (I hope and pray, myself) will work in humility, and love, teaching people to put their faith in the redemptive work of Christ Jesus, and not on the traditions/doctrines of men. I have no qualms with the fact Chette thinks it is ok ONLY to listen to the music he likes, but I have issues when he judges me because I like to worship God in a different way. Personally, I'll let Jehovah God be the judge of my life, and will put no faith in the gospel according to Chette.

Peace and Love,
Stephen

Last edited by stephanos; 08-17-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:18 PM
Scott Simons

Smile

That's cool there a lot that all of us don't know, that is why people come off righteous in there own conceits, and all of us have done it, I am sure the Chete777 does not mean to be that antagonistic, but that is why we call it a forum.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:29 AM

Scott, Stephanos and Biblestudent here is some more info

Actually Ska is a more recent name given a to a form of Caribbean and Calypso styled street music that Modern Reggae gets it's sounds. I know all that and just because i don't post it doesn't mean I am ignorant. Now lets learn the background to all Caribbean and Calypso music it was first used in Voodoo rituals for its melodic beat and hypnotic rythym and popularized by Clement Dodd, Duke Reid and others. After WWII it became popular becuase so many Amreicans were exposed to it while posted in Jamaica.

the musical roots of Reggae go back to the mid 1800's when is was not yet even known as SKA. during the 60's it came out of it's demonic closet as entertainment and developed further into what you know as Reggae in the 70's. but musical history does not change it's demonic roots.

VOODOO witch doctors would use what later would be called Ska music during their rituals (it was used in th Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church since it's original founding in the late 1800's) when they would raise a Zombie (a person usually before hand would be dosed with a nerve conditioning drug made from plants that puts them into a near death coma. Docotrs will often declare the person dead)then the night of the Burial the witch doctor would dig up the body and assemble all sort of people to an area in the churches graveyard between midnitght and 3AM.

they would play the hypnotic music, chant and dance. then the witch doctor would revive the person by giving them an antidote to the chemicals used and the person would wake up. the doctor will tell them they had died and that the witch had raised them so they now belong to the witch if they want to remain alive. (this knowledge of the use of certain plants to put a person in a coma like state came from Africa)

Jamica's original inhabitants died off due to the diseases brought in by the Spanish, and escaped slaves from America who were trying to get back to Africa. they brought their witchcraft and Roman Catholisim with them and blended it and created their own religion known as voodoo and thier official church is the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church.

Many watch enjoyed the music and rituals that were sometimes very elaborate they would then fear the witch doctor and pay money to keep themselves free from the evil powers. Marajauna was used as incence in the 1800's (and even today) in the church services the pot smoke filled area would cause the peopel attending to became high and have mystical and spiritual revelation. then during Church services at the Ethiopina Zion Coptic Church they would be asked to share what JAH had revealed.

Now knowing all that I have shared would you use Pagan Roman music that was used to worship Jupiter or Pagan Greek Muscic that was used to worship Zues, or Pagan Babylonian music that was used to worship Marduke to worship Jesus Christ? why would you want to use Pagan Jamaican Music that was used to worship JAH and used in devilish rituals to worship Jesus Christ?

the whole thing about reggae is just that it comes from a perverse religion of Demonic possessed people. and Like I said before Jesus Did not die to redeem cultures, music or anyother thing. he died only for man. Not for what man enjoys.

look at this verse the Lord tells the Israelites.

Leviticus 18:2-4 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God. also in Lev 22:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
similarly we are not to worship the Lord in the way of the world from which we were saved from. to worship with reggae, Rap, and Rock and Roll would go against what the Lord would like for us.

I am not trying to be Antagonistic or self righteous. but Worship is one thing and Entertainment is another. in Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: I just gave a little reproof that all.

And Stephanos Chette's Gospel is the same as Paul's Gospel faith in the finished work of Christ's cross.

The Ethiopian Zion Coptic Churches of America all started with the one church in Jamaica.

Last edited by chette777; 08-18-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:44 AM

Here is a little more modern look at the ethiopian Zion Coptic Church Today. what I had learned about them in the 70's has changed alot since then and this founder of the american churches has elaborated many new ideas since the 70's. but you will see the roots never the less. You will notice that Jamaica and Rastafari are all part of the roots to the Reggae music. check out more just enter Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church into any search engine online and see that drug use in promoted in the ranks.

HISTORY OF THE ETHIOPIAN ZION COPTIC CHURCH
By Walter Wells, Spiritual Leader, Servant of Goud
"When the strong oppress the weak, and men sell, or condone the selling of, their brother's liberty, to achieve fading gold SLAVERY, OPPRESSION, HATRED and CRIME, will be the order of the day. Man must examine his conscience to see if what he pours out, is what he would readily receive" -- The Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church.
It has been said by modern historians, that the scarcity of written records has enshrouded the history of Africa in mystery and ignorance: this is not so. The first recorded history is man, and so history could not be that written piece of paper, but the experience of an individual or people written on the tablets of man's heart. The history therefore of any Nation belongs only to its people, and so the history of we Ethiopians has been told from generation to generation even until this day.
It is for this reason that, although the forces of evil conspire against us, we of the Coptic Faith know that the leopard cannot change its spots, neither can we alter the commandments and precepts handed down by our fathers; from generation to generation, as a guiding light to lighten all Nations, even the Gentiles, and for the glorification of his people Israel.
THE COPTIC DEITY.
The Deity of the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church may be unknown to the billions of Gentiles scattered over the earth, with the exception of the faithful few who are fighting bravely to guide their Nation's life. However it is not new to the millions of blackman scattered over the earth like sand on the sea shore, even those in America and elsewhere. It is an inward spirit that once guided Israel along the troubled waters of the past; which he lost because of his disobedience to his teacher and creator, and received the punishment of slavery as a curse; under seven different world powers starting with Egypt, to the British American world power of today.
Punishment by slavery, because blackman had in ages before, and even today, stooped as a scum upon the earth, inferior to the entire race of human beings, and has sold his brother into slavery to be used and tormented by his enemies as a mockery upon our creative heritage that even today, had not their been a righteous branch among us, we also would be like Sodom and Gommorrah. This dastardly act was contrary to Goud's declaration of individual freedom for every man on earth. Slavery among Israel came about because we failed to respect each other and in time we became covetous and rebellious against each other. There was no brotherly louv or trust among brethren of the different tribes and so the strong preyed upon the weak, and sold his own brother into slavery for the sake of money (caesar), which Europeans taught us was the savior from our miseries. Before this, when we walked in obedience to Goud, we were taught to keep the commandments and walk in christian principles. Charity, justice, equality, manliness and respect were also taught.
That spirit of unity, that existed in Israel before they
transgressed and were placed into captivity, is still burning and will one day ignite into an eternal flame of desire; the desire to free themselves once and for all from the political slavery brought upon them through their own foolish imaginations, which caused them to be disobedient to Goud. The Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church is now in the process of igniting this flame, and very soon we will see billions of blackman worldwide and the strangers within their gates uniting and giving acclaim to RASTAFARI, KING, CREATOR; who with blessings has returned to reign, reign over HIS PEOPLE; - ISRAEL.
HISTORY OF A PEOPLE.
From Egypt to Rome.
The history of Israel's suffering under slavery during the time of the first six world powers, Egypt, Assyria, Great Babylon, Meda-Persia, Greece and Rome, is well recorded in the Holy Bible, the guidebook of every Nation to resurrect the spirit of moral consciousness, for a moral and spiritual rearmament - man in relationship with his Creator.
What is unknown to the millions who have been lost in vanity fair, including the millions of blackman around the world, whose heritage and dynasty the Coptic Church now declare, is THE HISTORY OF THE BLACKMAN TODAY, FROM THE PERIOD OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. Let us now continue the history of their sufferings, from the latter part of the Roman Empire until today, the day upon which you read this epistle.
From Rome to the British American world power.
During the latter days of the Roman Empire, the church of Rome, or the Catholic Church as we know it today, was the only recognized church worldwide. It was not until the period of revolution both in England and on the continent, that the church of England, or Anglican church, was formed, then the Quakers, etc. The Pope of Rome, who was the head of the church, was regarded as the most powerful man in the earth, and received obeisance from kings, princes, cardinals, bishops, abbots and priests.
There were many Nations which were oppressed by the Roman Empire such as Britain, Spain, Portugal and France. All the great trades were carried out by the merchants of Venice. As a result, other Nations made their own routes of trade by sailing along the coasts of Africa. The first to make contact with the natives were the Portuguese during the sixteenth century. They bought blackman as slaves from the Arabs who had earlier bought them from our own black brothers who had grown to be covetous and rebellious to Goud, as shown earlier in this article. (See Coptic Deity, 2)
Blackman Deceived.
In the sixteenth century when the Portuguese and Spanish adventurers and oppressors started commerce on the continent of Africa, America and the Far East, they were accompanied by the Roman Catholic Church, who under the disguise of missionary priests were used as the agents of pagan religion to spread propaganda and subvert the Goud given Culture and beliefs of the people who they found living in the lands wherein they traded and settled. Because we warred among each other, we were classified as barbarians, wild animals who needed to be civilised.
Their first deception would be to use their gifts of enchantments to capture the moral spirit of the people. When they had won the hospitality of the people, they would indoctrinate them with their pagan Roman religion of a sky god called Geysus, hoping they could persuade the natives to give their praise and anthem to their Pope in Rome. This they did under the pretense of civilisation.
So flourishing and financially successful was the selling of blackman into slavery, that wars broke out among the traders for supremacy and full control of the trade. Britain finally won supremacy in the eighteenth century.
PUNISHMENT UNDER THE LAST PLAGUE.
The seventh and last plague; British/American world power.
The history of every country today gives a clear picture of the early stages of slavery under the British American world power. History shows that of over twenty to twenty-four million Blackman enslaved from Africa only fifteen to twenty million survived the horrors meted out to them during their trips to the Americas. The Coptic Church today holds the British Imperial government responsible for the blood of over four to nine million Black Israel massacred under a bandulu government during the period of the slave trade.
Our suffering, even to the period of emancipation in 1838, is well known and would not be wise to deal with in detail. Let me bring you closer, however, to the present situation, as it affects us today; and so I start with the period 1765. This was the period Brother Editor, when you the suffering people of America, pressured by your colonial masters to the point of extinction, placed your shoulders to the wheel in a united effort, to once and for all remove the shackles of British supremacy and corrupt oppressive administration on your colonies.
You stood up not because you were British subjects on British soil, yet because you had a moral conscience in the equality and rights of every man to live upon the earth as a free man; without enslavement from his brother. We as a people admired your courage for the steps you took in those times. However, one-hundred years after, when we, who were considered by your colonial masters as barbarians of an inferior race, could no longer bear the pressures of oppression and human destruction laid upon us, and having had our long years of grievances fall upon deaf ears, our race, under the able leadership of Paul Bogle, National Hero and Servant of Goud, rose to the challenge. Yet because we were divided among ourselves, we failed and Bogle was executed by his oppressors.
As the years rolled on, the British world power by itself became weakened, as many of her colonies gained independence. As a result, she had to share her power with her younger sister America. The centre of power was removed from Britain and vested in a mixed worldwide international political organisation, the League of Nations, now called the United Nations, a cage of hateful and unclean, corrupt political birds.
PUNISHMENT UNDER UNITED NATIONS WORLD POLITICS.
Rise of a Prophet.
Fifty years after the execution of Bogle, and around the same time, when the British Empire fell and they conspired in setting up the United Nations, Goud rose up the Prophet Marcus Garvey in Jamaica, the headquarters of the slave trade in the West Indies, the now head of attraction and Biblical lisle of Patmos, where the head of civilisation is. His message was the same as that of Bogle, only that as a son he was wiser and did not believe in the use of guns and bayonets. His mission was as a forerunner to Louv Williams, a faithful disciple of Marcus and upon whose shoulder the mantle of leadership fell, so that we, both Jews and Gentiles, can partake of this great spiritual resurrection. Marcus had started the preparation for the spiritual resurrection of the world at large. However, because of the animosity and division between black and white, and the scar of slavery and demolition of his people, he had to set about to rebuild the moral conscience of black man, who is the most precious gem, the chosen race of Goud.
It is the same United Nations of today who fought against the Deity of Marcus and persecuted him, even as the American government, an agent of the United Nations, is today persecuting the Coptic Church. Every nation fights against Herb, the Sacrifice of the Black Goud. They claim they fight against it because it is a United Nations agreement. Let the world know that this United Nations is only a worldwide political conspiracy of 1914 when the British world power failed; and when blackman should have been redeemed to his home land, they conspired and set up Politics and thus divided the black suffering masses under the bogus agency called the United Nations, who in its effort to keep the people divided, and thus weak, made their Sacrament to their Goud, the Herb, illegal by their illegal councils.
During the period of Marcus Garvey, a new spirit of unity had awakened in the people, both in Jamaica and America, as it is today through the teachings of the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church. As a result, the political leaders of the time conspired against him and imprisoned him, at the same time spreading propaganda that he was dead. By so doing they were able to kill the fire kindled in the hearts of the people, by this great moral teacher.
Early days of Tribulation.
After the imprisonment of the Prophet Marcus; the lot of the black masses worldwide became unbearable, as they were brutally manipulated by the society of the time. So severely oppressed were they by their colonial masters, that even when in 1937 to 1938, when Bustamante declared himself as an advocate of the people, he was received and looked upon as the Moses who would deliver and return them to the Promised Land, wherein dwells Louv, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity. The promise of deliverance and final peace of mind was promised through our forefather Abraham, and this promise still lives in the hearts of millions worldwide today.
When Bustamante came to Jamaica in the 1930's, he was unknown to the masses. He later started business as a money lender among the poor masses and, by doing so, was able to win the confidence of the people. With the assistance of St. William Grant, one of Garvey's chief lieutenants, he was able to capture the hearts of the people, who thought and looked upon him as the Moses who would deliver them from their perils. However, Bustamante was not a national figure, and so he could not represent the welfare of a national people. His help to the masses was only an opportunity to seek power and riches for himself and to further divide the race against itself.
As the prophecy said, "Smite the Shepherd and the sheep will be scattered." The masses who were left without any moral leader to cater for their welfare, adhered to the leadership of Bustamante. Because he was not ordained as a priest or leader of Goud's people, Bustamante failed to resurrect the moral and ethical principles of the people and to guide them to a land of peace and safety as promised to our forefather Abraham, that Patriarch of old. Instead, he could only organise the people into divided political forces, thus weakening their strength for liberating themselves for instead of the masses on the one hand and the colonial masters on the other, the people were now divided among themselves under the disguise of POLITICS. Trade unions were set up to control the people's labour; and the same oppressors were the ones who negotiated the wages of the suffering people, being ably supported by these political weaklings called Trade unions.
Soon after, the black masses lost the spirit of a moral awakening, kindled in their hearts by that great moral teacher, Marcus Messiah Garvey. Many of his ardent followers like St. William Grant were captured by these political forces, who with the help of the various pagan religious groups, returned to the pagan religious practice of worshipping an imaginary sky god.
THE DAWN OF A NEW MILLENNIUM.
"LOUV" the first fruit of them that slept.
Since the advent of politics upon the black masses in Jamaica, we succumbed to the dark shadows that loomed around us; and many slept in darkness, having no hope of attaining liberty except on the wheels of the political system which was instituted by the "Buckie Massa's" of the time. Yet, while many slept and became dormant in their spirit, there was one disciple of Marcus who was fervent in the spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding, who took the mantle of Faith, Hope and Charity, to lighten the pathway of us, the masses, in this present generation, so that we could not in this time be deceived, as in the time of our fathers.
I speak of Louv Williams, the first fruit of us who are in darkness within this dispensation. Louv Williams' charge was for the spiritual awakening of his people from the bonds of moral slavery, serfs and peons, and the inferiority complex which we of the black masses had adopted as our final lot in today's world.
Louv resurrected our moral values and purpose in life, placed us on the right path to individual salvation, as was our custom and culture before we were placed under the awful curse of slavery. The final advent started in the late 1930's when politics was introduced upon the poor masses of Jamaica. Louv Williams, who would not bow to political forces, first started his declaration of Rastafari's Holy Trinity (The Man, The Herb and The Word), the true Deity of Marcus, at Mountain View, Southeastern St. Andrew, Jamaica( home of the first Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church). During this period, there were brethren like Count Ossie, Jah Lloyd and Bongo Blackheart (now of the natty dread faith) among many others attending school at Jerusalem schoolroom, under the distinguished tutorship of Louv Williams.
Because many who came to the knowledge were disobedient and contrary to sound doctrine, they later left the faith and were captured by the princes of the air. They adopted a false culture as taught by Hilton and others who were captivated by the religious political forces of 1938. This false doctrine of Rastafari rose up in the 1950's with its roots in the western section of the corporate area of Kingston, Jamaica, and was formulated by the unprincipled ones in Louv Williams' Camp, who would not live up to the Divine principles of the Holy Bible as taught, and were therefore not allowed to partake in the Sacraments, as they were disorderly. These, not spiritual minded, soon withered away when tribulations started, and so went and invented their own version of Rastafari, touching only their geneology, yet not the Divinity of PERSONAL ACCEPTANCE through the SON.
During the early days of Louv's declaration at Mountain View, we of the masses were unable to own any land of consequent value. As a result, most of our Camp sites were on captured government lands. We were in those times called squatters by our religious and political oppressors and society as a whole. TODAY THE SQUATTERS ARE STILL HERE WAITING ON THEIR JUSTICE. In the early part of 1960, after many attacks upon brethren by a wicked covetous and corrupted Poor Lice (police) force, the Camp was removed to August Town in the hills of St. Andrew, Jamaica. It was first sited on University of the West Indies lands now subdivided into the land settlement called Kintyre. The Camp was sited at Wilpit, across the Hope river, on a portion of land legally owned by one Mammy Louv, but captured and occupied for a long time by a Coptic brother named Son Latuce. This brother later left the Faith, joined the security guard, and was stabbed to death.
During our stay at Wilpit, we were subjected to various political harassment, and even one present day Jamaican Minister of government, Keble-you-Feeble-you-Dunn, who was M.P. for the political constituency where the Camp was located, fought against us, saying the Camp should be removed seven miles from the university, as they could not take the Kuminas that we played. The Camp was then moved to Hall's Delight, further in the hills, on lands owned by a brother named Massa Bouy Brooks. Upon this spot mighty works were performed, the history of which will be recorded for future volumes. It is, however, worthy to note at this stage that during the era of Marcus, and the early advent of Louv, we as black brethren did not know that the white man also would be saved in Goud's eternal kingdom. This feeling came about because of their terrible brutalising of the race and the conflict caused by the RAPE OF ETHIOPIA by these WHITE EUROPEANS.
However, before he transfigured, Brother Louv prophesied the unification of black and white under one Holy Trinity. We witnessed the fulfillment of this prophecy when, in the latter part of the 1960's, we saw the first white man set foot in Camp, and, being individually convinced of the TRUTH of the doctrine, accepted Christ as his Saviour, confessing his SINS, and partaking in the daily worship, equally with the black brethren. Louv also prophesied that we would witness the resurrection of the Eternal Spirit on the third Day, meaning the third and eternal leadership in this final dispensation of time of the Church worldwide, which is today's period (THESE ARE THE GENERATION OF US THAT SEEK THY FACE O JESUS Selah). In 1969, Brother Louv transfigured and ascended to his Brethren.
Coming of the Son: A short work in Righteousness.
History records that, like in the era of Marcus, many brethren who were weak in the Faith, became dis-illusioned on his departure, and so were swallowed up by the various political elements of the world. So it was also in the period after the transfiguration and ascension of Louv. Many brethren who were weak in the Faith, and many who did not lay his great spiritual teachings to heart, were early led into captivity, and many forgot the principles and precepts for which they once stood.
However, there were a few who still kept the zeal burning, and chief among them was one filled with the spirit of Grace and Truth, Humble Mantle of Louv in 1969 gathered together Louv's brethren, who were scattered abroad. It was Brother Ivy who fully opened the doors of Salvation to the white inhabitants of the world within this dispensation, and taught black and white to unite together for one common cause (not for the liberation of the race only, yet), worldwide liberation from SIN and a return to the spirit of oneness in Jes-us our Lord and King Eternal, knowing that there is only one Goud for all races. During his period of leadership, he prophesied the removal of the Church to the western section of the island. His work was a short work in Righteousness, to unite mankind in one common cause. He transfigured and ascended to his brethren in 1970.
FINAL DAYS OF TRIBULATION.
Brother "KEEP" - The shepherd of Brethren.
Those he mark for his own he keepeth them. In 1970, Elder "Keeper of the Flock" Gordon took over the Mantle of leadership, thus, fulfilling the prophecy of Brother Louv of his resurrected Spirit in the third and eternal leadership of the Church worldwide as we now see it today. It was during his early period of divine leadership that the Camp was removed from Hall's Delight in St. Andrew, Jamaica, to the Crown Land, Trelawny, in the western section of the island, thus, fulfilling another prophecy as foretold by Brother Ivy earlier. From this new site many received Salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, and so the Church grew from strength to strength, increasing in numbers daily.
Within this period we were able to plan constructively the proper course on which to sail. We were able to increase our agricultural production on a better planned basis, chiefly because we were on our own lands. Cattle rearing was done extensively, as also poultry, etc. Even upon our own lands we were subjected to political harassment; and one government minister even remarked that because we were teaching the people to be independent, he could not get anyone to work on his banana plantation. During this period, we had our fields destroyed by government army helicopters which landed in our fields, destroying our crops and our house tops. We were falsely locked up, then released without being charged. Our legal properties were seized, and some stolen, under the disguise of law. Our divine services were broken up at random.
The area, however, was mountainous, and very soon there was not enough pastureland for our cattle, and so, after settling in various parishes, such as St. Elizabeth, Manchester and Kingston, we finally settled at Coptic Heights, St. Thomas, once more in the East, for the final battle with modern Pharaoh. With more land space, we were able to expand our resources and make sounder planning. We were able to establish a fully accredited farming institution: - The Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church Farms Eternal Limited, compromising over one thousand acres of land fully cultivated and pastured. On this farm we cultivate, vegetables, ground provisions, fruits, peanuts, escallion, thyme, onions, peas, melons, pumpkins, okras, bananas, sugar cane. There is also over one thousand head of beef and dairy cattle, horses, donkeys, goats, sheep, mules and over two thousand head of poultry. A native lumber industry is also operated by cutting wood from the trees on the farm and sometimes buying from outside supplies. Coal is burned for the trade, and a stone quarry is operated. We were also able to establish a trucking department which, along with the produce of the farm, assists the brethren in their everyday needs. Today, as we look back at our past journey, and of a vast experiment of six thousand years, which are now coming to a close, the achievement that we have made, we now know that these could not be achieved by black alone, or white alone, yet by a united people, fulfilling the Mysteries of Goud in those who fear him and keep his commandments.
COPTIC FOR OUR LIBERATION.
Coptic is the Bible understanding in this present generation. The entire world today is burdened with SIN, from which, up to now, they have refused to be liberated.
(1) Religion has failed to inspire the generation of today, because their doctrine of a sky god is bogus and without foundation, so that even the ministers of pagan religion are within themselves doubtful of its authenticity.
(2) Commerce has failed, because, by their works, the inhabitants can see plainly that they are corrupt in their dealings and selfish in their gains. This institution serves only to disorganise the people and to uphold the class barrier placed upon us by our slave masters, and so in this time we see the falling apart of Caesar's kingdom and the coming of Goud's divine reign on earth.
(3) Politics, which is the third unclean spirit poured out upon the people, has now failed in its bid to inspire the people and lead them to a land of peace and safety. Our political leaders are morally corrupted. They are treacherous to each other, much more the poor people. They are the tools of commerce, to oppress the people so that they will be poorer and divided.
Coptic is the only LIGHT and SOLUTION in these times of troubled waters. The political leaders have left the people at the unknown crossroad; and all these great boasters who were acclaimed as shepherds of the people have now been found to be hirelings indeed.
COPTIC THE SHEPHERD BRETHREN.
"I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. Yet he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth; and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. I am the good shepherd and I know my sheep and I am known of them. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my Life for the Sheep.
And other Sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they will hear my voice; and there will be one fold, and one shepherd."
On the foundation of this Deity, handed down to us from our Father of old, the great Patriarch Abraham, and with the blessings he received from the great High Priest Melchizedek when they met in the plain of Mamre, the promise being from generation to generation, the Coptic Church, the advocate of this great spiritual Deity in these present times, is duty bound to enlighten those who are willing to open their moral equilibrium to the TRUTH as it affects them in these times.

Now if you read that you would be ignorant to say that Reggai Music which in the 70's promoted Rastafari does not promote Rastafari or the Devil. Carrabean, Calypso or Reggai music is the spiritual outlet of all you read above.

Last edited by chette777; 08-18-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:26 AM

Read some more about the Ethiopian Coptic cult drug use and the Bible

www.marijuanalibrary.org/mj-bible.html

Also Dreadlocks which go back over a century was the required hais style of a Prophet of the coptic voodoo church often these prophets were witch doctors.

drug use is known as sorceries in the bible and their music of choice today is REGGAE

Last edited by chette777; 08-18-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:03 AM

Thanks a lot for the info, Brother Chette!
Old 08-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
drug use is known as sorceries in the bible and their music of choice today is REGGAE
Chette, thank for your meek response, there are thinks that many of us do not understand or only partly see is probably a better quote. But here are a few of my thoughts on the subject.

Music certainly can be worldly and not Godly. However does music have to be worship only?

Music of the populace

Worship music and the populace music is not the same thing. All music affect the body with endorphins and or adrenaline. Volume and beat can infect it but music touches the soul.

Are people saved that receive the Christ of the perverted versions gospels, NIV, NAS, etc….? Or do people only get saved through the King James Bible’s Jesus Christ gospel?

As a Christian, I hear the judgments come from other Christian about music and what is acceptable and what is not. Many books have been written on the subject. You have condemnations coming and going in many different directions.
You really just now hear the regurgitated condemnations that have been propagated by the main stream CINO (Christian in name only) media.

The devil cannot create, he only counterfeits. The devil does not have heart of worship toward God. Men do because God has written his word in there hearts and all creation declare the glory of God even to the unsaved.

The peoples of nations have been repressed by devil with his cohorts, much of the music of the populace is in response to that and a plead to God that they do not know.

Christian Rock and secular; I have even heard that Amazing Grace was criticized as to flashy.
Now I know that music like Marylyn Madsen and many others are demonically propagated. But who are the designer of these designed music to control the minds of the masses? Is it the people themselves? What is the bewitching, the divinations, and sorceries that there music is used for? How does it work?

First before we get high-minded and say that the music in the christian churches is accepted by God. Real Christian worship and music is a sweet incense to God. Many scriptures that deal with the music and worship that God rejected is the music and worship of his own people. The reason really focus on the heart of the of people.
There is the new wave of christian pop, the long standing of christian rock, and christian what ever music; CINO (Christian in name only). We probably all have been in worship services that have gone through the motions of singing praise and worship songs that was programmed and not delivered in spirit and truth. The requirement of worship is to be in truth and spirit. CINO music can be subjective depending on the individual and where there heart is. Many songs have melodies and words that are conducive to the parameters of acceptable music that the CINO crowd and even real Christians.
When music get out the parameters of the perceived acceptable model, there now is condemnation, what spirit is that?

The only music I have seen the word condemn is false worship from his own people.

You are not wise to condemn the music of a lost or misguided people, but wise to see there cry in it and touch the matter of the issue they face, and lead them to there deliver Jesus Christ the Son of God.

I was listening to a 60 minute program (I believe that was it) it was on Gospel singer (Black Gospel) at the end of the program and during the closing question they ask whom they thought was the greatest gospel song writer, whom do you think they said? We probably never seen this one coming, Bob Dylan.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:20 AM

Maybe I can intervene and shed some light on the topic with the Grace of our LORD Jesus Christ.
When I was not right with God I used to DJ and produce Music. To be precise I created dance / trance / electro. Now, in the process of creating I had one thing in mind, the beat and the bass, this was to specifically hold the tune or song up, to give it its "drive" the melody etc always fell into place after the beat and rhythm was laid down. Why the beat was so important is this, it was the factor in the music that reached out to listeners "physically", at a club the bass and kickdrum could actually be felt physically, and cause an "altered" state of consciousness, even without narcotics. The melody and riffs complimented the beats and base from the physical side of the music to the spiritual, the sweeping melody and strings created an emotion in the listener when heard repetitively that again elevated them without narcotics into a somewhat daydream or trance like state. Now tie this together with drugs, soft or hard and the effect is magnified vastly.
This culture is not a generation X thing, it is not a recent thing, this dates back centuries. It is a shamanic culture, mass hysteria through "driven" beats.
Shaman used an incessant drum beat and melody along with psychotropics to direct them into their trances and keep them there so they could communicate with the "spirits", most certainly not any spirit of God, but the spirit of devils.
After I got Myself right with The LORD Jesus Christ I left that world, that life behind, but I started to look for alternative "christian" music to listen to, I listened to some so called christian rock from Red, Tree63,skillet etc, and came to the swift conclusion it was absolutely no different to the WORLD and the beat that the devil uses to control. I moved on to Hillsong and while some of their music is acoustic, most sounds again from a beat and music point of view, like the worlds beat. Strangely I felt that Hillsongs music left me emotionally thirsty, like I had to listen to more and soon to feel close to God and that when I didn't listen to it, I wasn't praising God the way I should be.
After many prayers on the subject I decided not to listen and to forget that kind of worship that leaves me thirsty because JESUS SAID I should never thirst.

John 4:13-14
Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

When all is said and done, regardless of how much we like one type of music, its the beat, its always the beat, you can mask it with lyrics that mention Jesus but it does not cover up the fact that the beat is the noise of war.

"Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light" Ephesians 5:6-8

Stephanos Brother, I am not attacking you here don't even think that, its is merely a testimony from myself on how music enslaved me, take the matter to prayer. If listening leaves an imprint of music in your mind that repeats over in your head because its "catchy" is that spirit good or bad?
Trance, beat driven music , enslaved me, and left me thirsty for more and depressed if i didn't listen to it. I put it behind me where he should be.

"Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;" Titus 2:12

May my post be of help to anyone, even one.
In My Saviour's name, The LORD Jesus Christ