Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2009, 05:34 PM

Default Sure you're not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Fredoheaven

That's funny. Have I ever called either one of you a name as I have been called? And what is this last post? Are you implying that I am Satan?

That's OK, I am not offended, because I know when a person realizes they are losing an argument, they will often deflect by attacking the person making the successful argument.

And I am argumentive? Then so are you. It takes two to argue.

I do not like to argue with you or any other person. But if I feel someone is introducing false teachings, I will speak out against it. And I would hope that if I err someone would correct me. I have presented numerous scriptures to support my view, if you see fault with these scriptures or the way I have presented them to make my argument, then show me where I am wrong. Show me how I am reading or understanding these scriptures wrong.

Sure you're not. I hope this end the meeting. Sorry you ought to forgive me if i made some mistakes or erred in one way or another and as I said, I just close my eyes but not my heart... God bless... I guess that's all, bye.

Jude 25