Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 AM

Default Pray for my Classes

I have been asked to teach New Testament Survey at a Baptist Bible College. other than Bible Studies and my Sunday and Wednesday night services I have never taught in a classrom situation.

I must come up with my own sylabus. I was chosen because the Admin of the school feels I will acurately teach the proper view of NT dispensations.

So please pray for me these next 4 months as I will be teaching starting Oct 22 and through the next semester.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 AM

Praying for you, Bro. Chette!

(By the way, if you don't mind, can you e-mail me the name of that Bible college? I'm just curious since I know two other missionaries who have Bible schools working their in Palawan, although both may not so familiar with me.)
Old 10-14-2008, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I have been asked to teach New Testament Survey at a Baptist Bible College. other than Bible Studies and my Sunday and Wednesday night services I have never taught in a classrom situation.

I must come up with my own sylabus. I was chosen because the Admin of the school feels I will acurately teach the proper view of NT dispensations.

So please pray for me these next 4 months as I will be teaching starting Oct 22 and through the next semester.
I sure will, Chette.

Hey, by the way, the media must have skewed the facts concerning your run for office and the number of votes you'll really be getting. ! knew it wasn't true!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:20 PM

yeah that media has never given me a fair cut to the public. HEE HEE HEE!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Vendetta Ride

God bless you, brother: that's a great opportunity. I'll keep you in my prayers. And your students will be blessed and edified, I'm sure!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:36 PM

chette,

Give us the link to the college you will be teaching if you do not mind. I'd like to check it out.

Atlas
Old 10-18-2008, 03:57 AM

It is the Bible Believers Baptist Church Bible College, run by Pastor Mark Varney. he doesn't have a web page that I know of. I will check

He and I are like minded when it comes to the Bible.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I have been asked to teach New Testament Survey at a Baptist Bible College. other than Bible Studies and my Sunday and Wednesday night services I have never taught in a classroom situation.

I must come up with my own syllabus. I was chosen because the Admin of the school feels I will accurately teach the proper view of NT dispensations.

Is anyone else like I am? I sometimes (often) forget to pray for a brother or sister when I say I will. The Lord brought brother Chette and his family to my mind...remember to pray for him as he teaches for the next four months.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Is anyone else like I am? I sometimes (often) forget to pray for a brother or sister when I say I will. The Lord brought brother Chette and his family to my mind...remember to pray for him as he teaches for the next four months.
Hehe, yeah I am the same. That's why I first pray right when I write on these forums that I am going to. Then as I revisit the forums God brings the prayer back to my mind and I will often bring it before God again. Actually, tbh, God brings these things to my mind all the time. I've even found myself praying in some pretty odd places because of His gentle nudging

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 11-12-2008, 10:02 PM

Praying for you Bro. Chette, and that the LORD will open hearts and minds as you bring HIS word.

Blessings,

Billie