Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:07 PM

Default What's good for the goose.....

Until a few weeks ago, I did not know of the FFF (Fighting Fundamental Forums). But I saw it mentioned quite a few times, especially in Tony's posts, so I asked about it. Since that time I have visited a few times a week to see what goes on there.

There are quite a few there that take great interest in this site. And most do not care for us KJVO's. Imagine that.

Anyway, since a few there seemed almost obsessed with spying on this site, I figured what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

This fellow especially despises us here. I believe he was banned some time ago. Poor fellow, can't stay away.

http://www.fundamentalforums.com/bib...-the-kjvo.html

Now, I posted this as a joke really. When he comes a spyin' he will see his own posts.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-09-2009, 03:25 PM

Ah sure just leave them there to their manuscripts and intellect, vain swelling words and fair speeches. They really do appear to hate anyone that submits themselves to a final authority, and hate is not too strong a word some of those posts are poisonous.

Romans 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:54 PM

I should have minded my own business. I went back over there and freesundayschoollessons wants me to come debate him.

So, I registered, I do at least owe him an answer, but I am not going to get entangled over there, I belonged to another "bible-believeing" forum that had many anti-KJVOs awhile back and discovered that we are simply in different worlds. They cannot understand us, just as we cannot understand them.

I have to wait until I have permission to post.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:38 PM

Well Winman, I checked out that thread (first time ever there) and it really is a joke.
They actually think Bible-believers don't have a standard as to what rightly dividing means? Its dispensationalism in a nutshell.

Quote:
They cannot understand us, just as we cannot understand them.
I dunno about that, every KJB believing 'apologist' (as if its an apology!) I've ever read or heard has a very accurate understanding of what's going on in the minds of the Bible-denying, correcting and twisting apostates. Its them that can't come to an understanding of this truth. It's quote sad. Even the ones that try to debate their view, are consistantly shutdown with hard evidence, yet they still just can't see it. Just like an evolutionist utterly incapable of properly assesing the hard evidence because of their presupposition. Its a mental block that began in the heart.

I was kind of appaled to see the user sub-titles on FFF: Fundamental Master? Fundamental POPE !!!???!!!
I was also mildy surprised to see people we 'know' over there, posting with unbriddled despising of the Holy Bible. I won't even bother reading any of the rest of the forum. If I taste dung once, I really don't need to keep sampling in case it gets any better, and I've had my share of the humanist dung over and over.

Isn't anyone else around here thinking a few bannings are in order, so the brethren can get back to edifying?
Old 05-09-2009, 09:14 PM

I remember going there a few years back.

At the time, I thought it had been invaded by unbelievers or something. I was so naive to think that all fundamental baptists believed the book.

About a year ago I realised that the FFF was full of Christians...
Old 05-09-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Until a few weeks ago, I did not know of the FFF (Fighting Fundamental Forums). But I saw it mentioned quite a few times, especially in Tony's posts, so I asked about it. Since that time I have visited a few times a week to see what goes on there.

There are quite a few there that take great interest in this site. And most do not care for us KJVO's. Imagine that.

Anyway, since a few there seemed almost obsessed with spying on this site, I figured what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

This fellow especially despises us here. I believe he was banned some time ago. Poor fellow, can't stay away.

http://www.fundamentalforums.com/bib...-the-kjvo.html

Now, I posted this as a joke really. When he comes a spyin' he will see his own posts.
I got a water baptism thread takes a lot of time here, plus my triple inspiration series and other messages, soon as I get some time I'm gonna show Barry never to debate with a "KJVO": you both get bloody and the "KJVO" likes it.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-10-2009, 12:01 AM

I used to love it too.. I've become a bit rusty lately. Perhaps I should sharpen my sword (well, it doesn't need to be sharpened. It already is the sharpest one out there, even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and the joints and marrow. I just need to unsheathe it a bit more!)

Proclaiming the perfection of the KJB was a joy! I want that back Brother.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I used to love it too.. I've become a bit rusty lately. Perhaps I should sharpen my sword (well, it doesn't need to be sharpened. It already is the sharpest one out there, even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and the joints and marrow. I just need to unsheathe it a bit more!)

Proclaiming the perfection of the KJB was a joy! I want that back Brother.
Brother, you have to crucify the flesh with it's afflictions. and contend for the faith with something they cannot counter: Scripture. Examine all the Scriptures pertaining to what a prophet is. A prophet is not someone who merely prognosticates, he is not a fortune teller, a prophet came and said, Thus saith the Lord. A prophet speaks the word of God. Paul said prophecies shall cease, yes. But when Luke declares, It is written, Brother Luke is no different than Jeremiah or Ezekiel.

In this Grace Age, the Church Age, God is not going to make His Presence known as He did in OT times, because they were under a faith/works program. In this Age Paul says we walk by faith, not by sight. If God sets up a pillar of smoke in Jerusalem, where is the "faith"? That is sight, and not by 100 percent faith. I want to transpose this over to "manuscript evidence" for you.

Jesus told the Jews:

Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Barry over in FFF has his pet fetish as being Psalms 12 and it's promise by God to preserve His words. If he doesn't believe the Scripture promise of preservation, then were John W. Burgon or King David to rise from the dead and demonstrate for him the accuracy of the reading of the verse, is he going to believe it? I studied Greek and Hebrew for 7 years which by and large has been a waste of time. I can demonstrate the "nu- epithent" rule of Hebrew grammar of Gensenius to him, Barry will just jump to and appeal to some back-alley Hebrew grammarian to impeach Psalms 12 to conform to the corrupt LXX reading written in the 4th century AD, not 250 BC, which is actually Vaticanus.

Ps 12:6 (11:6) The oracles of the Lord are pure oracles; as silver tried in the fire, proved in a {1} furnace of earth, purified seven times. {1) Gr. the earth}
7 (11:7) Thou, O Lord, shalt keep us, and shalt preserve us, from this generation, and for ever.("LXX" Vaticanus)

I guess there are some immortal Jews out there somewhere, eh brother? Or is immortality in HIM and in His words?

I Tim. 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Mt 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Mr 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Lu 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Luke, these people want to win arguments, to reinforce their own deflated egos, and in any discussion with them it boils down to My Scholars and Lexicon vs Your Scholars and Lexicon.

They can't prove their position that God never gave us all the counsel of God from Scripture.

John R. Rice tried, in his book, Our God-Burped Babble, The Original Manuscripts, he tried to prove that "only the original manuscripts were inspired" by quoting II Tim. 3:16 from the KJV, the very book he said has "mistakes" in it! Here are Rice's exact words:

"There Are, Then, No Errors In The Original Word Of God,"

How does he know, since he never saw it? Yea, hath God said?

How does Barry know Ps. 12 is "mistranslated", since he is not a Hebrew grammarian. I am. What Dr. Robert Gromaki taught me in Hebrew grammar was not error.

You need to look up and study the ministry, translation work, and scholarship of John Hinton. John lives just 65 miles from me, he is out of Columbus Ohio here in the USA.

They don't believe Burgon, Hills, they are trying now, the Junior Jesuit Kutilek, to impeach David Otis Fuller because Fuller quoted and used the work of some alleged SDA. They don't believe the Scriptures either, so why talk to them?

Ezekiel 2:1 And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
2 And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me.
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.
4 For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.
5 And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.

Forget manuscript evidence, the manuscript evidence of the KJV translators, Burgon, Hills, Will Kinney, John Hinton and believing scholars mean nothing to them. They choose Westcott and Hort's Sophist, Gnostic method. They study this forum, they read all the KJV websites, they've read all of Burgon and Hills. Give them one thing they never read:

The Scriptures.

That's all I give them. That's all I give in the water baptism thread here, regardless of the objections to it. The Scripture in my Triple Inspiration series is inspired, not me. And Luke, all the days of your life remember what I said in that series and never forget:

Those who attack the words of God the most are the ones who use it the least.

Brother, be baptized in the washing of regeneration, give your body a living sacrifice to the ministry of reconciliation and ambassadorship for Christ, remember, it is our reasonable service. His yoke is light, and no good work we do is done with repentance that we ever volunteered for His Army.

Grace and peace brother Luke, my friend.

Tony
Old 05-10-2009, 06:58 AM

I hope some of you make your way over there to have a discussion bathed in truth and seasoned with salt.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greektim View Post
I hope some of you make your way over there to have a discussion bathed in truth and seasoned with salt.
How about this, we here on this forum just so happen to believe that God has preserved his word in the KJB , we live by faith and not by sight, you guys on the other hand believe there is no pure inerrant bible that God has left on this earth, the complete counsel of God, but his word is spread between texts and different versions, your prerogative.
Why don't you stay on your forum and discuss your textual beliefs and theology and use your fancy words I truthfully don't understand, I don't understand as much as you all do in regards to texts, Greek, Hebrew, my IQ is not high, I am a simple man and I do not take kindly to those of a Higher intellect coming here and telling me I am wrong for trusting that God preserved his word in the KJB, blinding me with your intellect and in all honesty making me feel unworthy to understand Gods word because I am not as smart as you all.
Why don't you stay on your own forum, not take on different identities on this forum. There is no profit in any of us going to your forum, your minds are made up, just as ours are made up that Gods word is the KJB and there is no profit in you being here. If this was a Church, would you come on in during a service and tell us we are all wrong? Some of you are really obsessed that we hold one book in our hands and accept it contains all of Gods words.
I thank the Lord we do have some learned men on this forum who can refute your never ending line of questions, I just do not see the fruit from any of you visiting this forum, you can call me unchristian all the day long but let me tell you this, coming to a "Bible Believing" forum using intellect, fair speech, humanistic reasoning and the deceitfulness pretending to be something or someone else and posing questions that cause division and strife is more unchristian than anything I may have said.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
1 Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Stay on your own forum, If you do not believe that God has preserved his word in the KJB it is simple, no need for intellect, theology nor degrees to know that we DO and no amount of theological reasoning or intellect will ever change that, it is way beyond that, it is spiritual.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Your posts are fruitless, can you not see this? they only cause contention

Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.

Take the contention between you theologians and pursuers of "the Greek" and Hebrew and us "Bible believers" and depart from one another for there is NO PROFIT of you being here, neither is their any profit in any of us on your forum.

Acts 15:39 And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;

Proverbs 25:17 Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee.