Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:05 AM

I beleive the gift of discerning of spirits is strongly needed,

There is a group here they blend all sorts of verses to create their ministry of Hip Hop dance. I was invited to a going away party earlier this year where this ministry was allowed to perform. I was shocked it was not different than the kids on the streets of LA, grabbing themselves shaking it and all the moves were the same. the only different it was to some music that would be concidered christian entertainment at best(not worship) and the lyrics were about Jesus. I could see in two of the supposed ex gang members that they were possessed of a devil.

When they came around to shake everybodys hands when they got to me neither one of these men could look me straight in the eye. they spent time with everyone while coming around joking and kidding but when it came to me both of them made a quick get away I wouldn;t have been able to say anything if I wanted to to them because they just wanted to get away so qickly. My wife was shocked at their reactions too.

I have no doubt of Devil possessed people in these Psuedo christian churches. they do all sorts of dancing and singing and yelling I mean up to almost two hours and only 15 minutes preaching and it is usually for their members to give more, every Sunday.

I know this has nothing to do with UFO's but the Devil is the one behind them both.

I haven't seen the bat lately. some would say it is a witch or what they call here a aswang (it is like a devil with bat wings and big teeth often witches turn into them).