General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:45 PM

I'm a young whippersnapper, but I can still tell when something's serious enough to part ways over. Whether the Tribulation's 7 years or 6.7 years or whatever is a stupid thing to have to split about. From talking to people who were more closely-involved to the situation, it seems as if neither individual was totally faultless in the situation, so I'm in no way just bashing Bro. Greg. In fact, if his memory was still good, I'm sure he'd remember me by name and would sit down and talk to me whenever; I definitely like him.

Bro. Estep was a rather heavy-handed pastor, but there are differences of administration. I'm not going to argue about how a man runs the church God put him in: as long as he's not causing a problem in my church, I could care less. What he does is between him, God, and his church.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 11-03-2008, 07:01 PM

Back to Dr Ruckman.

I guess the bottom line is that Bro. Ruckman is just a fallible man like the rest of us (except the Pope of course).

Having said that any man who has read the AV1611 over hundred and forty times, is very educated in both theology and secular humanism and still stands on a street corner and preaches the gospel aged 84 years probably has a slight edge over the rest of us.

The tragic thing is that as a result of ONE Pastor in Sydney trying to dig up dirt and discredit the Doc has resulted in the world wide web being full of folk condemning the Doc for believing that abortion is murder and thus making him out to be a complete nut.

Even 'dear' Bro. Cloud has jumped on the bandwagon condemning the Doc on his Friday News Report!

Good on ya pope ****** of Sydney Independent Fundamentalist Baptists.

This scripture applies to you:

"An ungodly man diggeth up evil:" (Prov 16:27)
Old 11-03-2008, 07:12 PM
aussiemama

David Cloud, the fundie pope, is an idiot.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:32 PM

Dr. Bible,

Quote:
The tragic thing is that as a result of ONE Pastor in Sydney trying to dig up dirt and discredit Doc
When you sow false doctrine this is what you reap. Sadly Dr. Ruckman is guilty of taking the Bible out of context on this issue. Why blame the man that put it out? Why not blame the man that teaches the false doctrine? The only way you can find dirt is if there is dirt to find.

I think the tragic about this is many did not learn this years ago so we could watch out for this false doctrine that has mislead many good folks.

Quote:
I guess the bottom line is that Bro. Ruckman is just a fallible man like the rest of us
I do agree with you on this issue.

Atlas
Old 11-03-2008, 10:51 PM

Can we keep the four letter words for the tavern and away from this Christian forum please...

Stephen

Last edited by stephanos; 11-03-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbible1611 View Post
This scripture applies to you:

"An ungodly man diggeth up evil:" (Prov 16:27)

So true! I love what brother Peter says on the following video:

"Every Achilles has a heel, every armour's got a chink in it, and all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and I can't waste my time digging in the dirt." and "I never picked on a man that didn't pick on that Bible first, but if you pick on that Bible I'LL PICK ON YOU!" AAAAAAAAMEN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NSVOPAvE7o

Peace and Love,
Stephen

Last edited by stephanos; 11-03-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemama View Post
*Off-topic* I'd be careful about saying something like that. Like people have been saying about Dr. Ruckman, every man has his faults. David Cloud's issues include taking verses out of context to create standards that don't exist in the Bible, and taking a man's words out of context to make that man look bad (like his article about Dr. Ruckman). Though David Cloud says a lot of things I disagree with, the Lord has used him to help some people. I'd just be careful about the name-calling....

(wow, I meant to put that in one sentence... but once I got started I kept going! must be the caffeine I had tonight... hehe)
Old 11-04-2008, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJBPrincess View Post
*Off-topic* I'd be careful about saying something like that. Like people have been saying about Dr. Ruckman, every man has his faults. David Cloud's issues include taking verses out of context to create standards that don't exist in the Bible, and taking a man's words out of context to make that man look bad (like his article about Dr. Ruckman). Though David Cloud says a lot of things I disagree with, the Lord has used him to help some people. I'd just be careful about the name-calling....

(wow, I meant to put that in one sentence... but once I got started I kept going! must be the caffeine I had tonight... hehe)
Caffeine Go Power!

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 11-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemama View Post
Knock it off. If you have something Scriptural to say, say that instead of hurling insults.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Can we keep the four letter words for the tavern and away from this Christian forum please...

Stephen
The 'four letter' word was not a swear or cuss word it was the NAME of the Pastor in Sydney which I wanted to keep anonymous since I have not had the opportunity to confront this man personally.

I apologise for the confusion but I am surprised that you would think as a Christian I would use 'four letter words for the tavern'

For the record I do NOT frequent TAVERNS neither do I use FOUR LETTER WORDS FOR THE TAVERN!