Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:13 PM

JUST A THOUGHT,

"2) God created the baby! Simple enough...why would God create an human baby to kill?"

Just a thought for 'Just a thought'

Hosea chapter 9

14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-27-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Well, hope you are all happy. The bible correctors have got a hold of that audio on onlinebaptist.com, and so now EVERYTHING associated with Ruckman is wrong. King James Bible and all else.

I can't help but blame myself. I should have known not to give that audio to anyone without first hearing the rest of it. I guess I was too trusting. I did make it quite clear when I linked atlas the audio that it was not the entire sermon, and that I was working on getting the rest of the audio.

I was not expecting Atlas to respond the way he did.

Here is some truth
  • Abortion is Murder
  • Ruckman teaches Abortion is not murder
  • Ruckman is wrong on this issue
  • Ruckman teaches abortion is sinful and wrong
  • Ruckman is right regarding it being sin and we are now arguing semantics.
Well put Luke,

Now the 'brethren' have another weapon in their arsenal to attack us Bible believers.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Well, hope you are all happy. The bible correctors have got a hold of that audio on onlinebaptist.com, and so now EVERYTHING associated with Ruckman is wrong. King James Bible and all else.

I can't help but blame myself. I should have known not to give that audio to anyone without first hearing the rest of it. I guess I was too trusting. I did make it quite clear when I linked atlas the audio that it was not the entire sermon, and that I was working on getting the rest of the audio.
Don't beat yourself up, brother. After all, nothing has really changed; the fruitbooties and chuckleheads have been making these accusations for years, and they would have continued to make them with or without your audio.

Remember what Ruckman always says: The truth can stand on its own two feet!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
Ruckman for president!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Don't beat yourself up, brother. After all, nothing has really changed; the fruitbooties and chuckleheads have been making these accusations for years, and they would have continued to make them with or without your audio.

Exactly. I was there on OnlineBaptist in the middle of that thread. There was so much hatred in those posts by people who already disliked Ruckman. They were all waiting for something "major" to come out about him, and this was it.

Then my husband posted a blog about it (he was banned from OB a long time ago so he can't post on the site directly), and he got many people VERY angry at him. Those OB members are like a pack of hungry wolves just waiting for a chance to attack!
Old 10-27-2008, 06:55 PM

Princess, isn't it interesting to see how some howl, and slather their hatred all over whenever Brother Ruckman's name is mentioned?

People don't do that when someone like Bakker or Osteen or Hinn are mentioned, do they?

Must be something about the message, hmm? Something they don't like?
Old 10-27-2008, 07:00 PM

You're right. It's so hypocritical. I've seen members on that site who aren't even Baptists bring up the name of some false teacher they look up to, and the OB members won't get too upset. They just take it with a grain of salt and move on...

... but, if you dare to hint that you agree with Ruckman, you're labeled as a heretic or a confused person who needs to realize that because some of the things Ruckman teaches are "weird", the man is a false teacher leading many astray! Some even go to the extreme of saying that it's not possible for Ruckman to be saved, because of some article they read about him on Wikipedia (great reliable source, isn't it? )

Of course, most of the anti-Ruckman members are women who claim that some "Ruckmanite" hurt them emotionally in the past.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:15 PM
Vendetta Ride

"Online Baptist," huh? Hmmmm .... I might just have to join that place, and favor them with a few well-chosen words.

No, no, on second thought, I won't. I already post at Pravda.ru, which probably has a better class of people!

Ahhhh, don't get me started.....

Old 10-27-2008, 08:21 PM

Never been to "Online Baptists", but they couldn't be any meaner than "Fighting Fundamentalists". Its the only site that I use the "ignore" option. Why am I there? I keep asking myself the same question!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
"Online Baptist," huh? Hmmmm .... I might just have to join that place, and favor them with a few well-chosen words.

No, no, on second thought, I won't. I already post at Pravda.ru, which probably has a better class of people!

Ahhhh, don't get me started.....

If you joined, I'd go back there just to see how long it takes for you to get banned! All you'd have to say is that you're from PBI... and maybe a few other things...it would be very entertaining to watch.

And Brother Tim, it's not as bad as the Fighting Fundamentalist Forum. Online Baptist is full of people who have a desire to keep peace and unity on the board... but that means kicking off people who don't agree with them. Or at least getting us "heretics" to shut up and stay away from Biblical discussions.