Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:14 AM

beloved57,

Jeff know how to get saved. You seem to have a problem knowing how you stay saved. Jeff is not the one with the problem you are my fried. We are not opposed to you friend. We are trying to help you. I hope you know that.

Atlas
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-25-2008, 06:42 AM
Revangelist

Well, at least you guys are turning on each other. I guess it's a good thing you believe in eternal security.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Pastor Mikie

There are a good number of folks on this thread who seem to be contentious for the faith rather than contending for the faith.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:57 AM
Pastor Mikie

How can some of you say you believe in eternal security when if someone disagrees with you, you question their salvation, whether they are submitting to God, they don't know the Bible? The accusations are flying "off the handle".
Old 03-25-2008, 08:09 AM
beloved57

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
beloved57,

Jeff know how to get saved. You seem to have a problem knowing how you stay saved. Jeff is not the one with the problem you are my fried. We are not opposed to you friend. We are trying to help you. I hope you know that.

Atlas
Trust me, you need the help lol..Believe thou on the True christ, the one who saved his people with a eternal salvation..
Old 03-25-2008, 08:12 AM
beloved57

Quote:
Jeff know how to get saved
The bible no where talks about getting saved..A person is saved by Gods electing grace and christ redemptive love..its a gift to a chosen people...just cant go get saved..
Old 03-25-2008, 08:42 AM
evstevemd

So brothers you mean even if you die in sin, God will take you to heaven
as long as you have confessed Jesus?
Old 03-25-2008, 08:54 AM
beloved57

Jesus is a saviour he bore the consequences of his people sin..
Old 03-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Revangelist

beloved57...

You aren't talking about eternal security, you are talking about pre-destination. The pre-destination in the Bible has to do with what's pre-destined for Christians as a result of them accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. Your doctrine of pre-destination is self-refuting and if you feel that way, that's really too bad. To think God created some to be saved and other to be damned isn't even provable Scripturally.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Last edited by Revangelist; 03-25-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 PM
beloved57

Quote:
You aren't talking about eternal security, you are talking about pre-destination. The pre-destination in the Bible has to do with what's pre-destined for Christians as a result of them accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour
What bible you reading, predestination occurs before the world began..