Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:11 PM

Default Pro-life Granny Assaulted, Injured

I guess the mother of the pregnant girl really didn't want a grandchild, hmm?

A 72-year-old Nebraska grandmother and pro-life activist is recovering from injuries she sustained in an attack at an abortion clinic.

Operation Rescue president Troy Newman, who talked with the victim after the incident on Saturday (October 11), explains what happened. "Sidewalk counselor Mary Adams was attacked by the mother of an abortion-bound patient in Omaha, Nebraska, last week after the sidewalk counselor [had] talked the young girl out of an abortion [the previous day]," he explains.

According to a press statement from Operation Rescue, the mother of the young woman "rushed" Adams "cursing and screaming" after the pro-life counselor -- again -- tried to dissuade the daughter from entering the abortion mill.

After the beating, Adams -- who has 11 children, 21 grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren -- was literally left lying in the middle of the street. The extent of her injuries?

"Mary suffered a very severe knock on the head from hitting the concrete, plus some other bruises and contusions from the physical assault that she suffered at the hands of this very distraught mother of an abortion patient," says Newman.

The pro-life leader says the local police have a reputation of being supportive of the clinic and its infamous abortionist, LeRoy Carhart. "They did nothing more than ticket the person who committed this assault and let them leave on just a simple misdemeanor ticket charge," Newman states.

Operation Rescue is considering going to federal court to seek justice. Newman is fearful the daughter of the attacker underwent a coerced abortion following the attack on Adams.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=288044
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-17-2008, 06:57 AM

that Granny needs justice.

and it ddoes sound as if the girls mother was forcing herto get an abortion against her will.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:36 PM

Guys,

So much for the loving and caring pro choice folks. I guess when comes to this old ladies well being they were not very pro choice were they.

Atlas
Old 10-17-2008, 09:04 PM

I communicated with the Police dept and explained by their own police report the attack was premeditated aggrevated assualt by the mother because her daughter was to get the abortion the day before. the mother (30ish) came the next day and beat the old lady(72) for stopping her daughter the day before. Also there needs to be an investigation into the fact that the girl was forced by the mother into having an abortion she did not want to have.

they said I must contact the District Attourneys Office and that it was out of their hands and as far as the officer on duty he saw it as a misdemeanor ticketable offence.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:15 AM

I don't even know what to say to this. I almost can't bear this whole abortion issue. It's just to much for me. Suffice it to say, the blood of these children is crying out to a righteous God, and He will avenge them.

for Jesus' sake,
Stephen