Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Levite-7

hi~

i feel compelled to contribute to this subject, as it is of great importance. granted, i'm new to this community, but we are believers in the LORD Jesus Christ ~ brethren. so with that said, something to consider. it is truth, the LORD does not change, & the whole Word & every word written in the scriptures & transcribed is from the LORD in heaven, inspired from the holy prophets & apostles that brought forth is from the will of God. in relation between both testaments, the Law still stands but the sacrificial system is null & void because Jesus Christ became the sacrificial offering for sin. His sacrifice on the cross brought an end to the sacrificial system & His words fulfill the Law, thus His -one- sacrifice is the gaurantee that the Law stands. at the last day, the earth shall be judged by the Law & just like the Passover, we who accept the LORD Jesus Christ the Law shall passover as our sins are forever purged from the sanctuary of the LORD's Tabernacle in heaven.

words by myself would be of arrogance, so let me pull up biblical support ~ of a truth, here is one & perhaps the only one needed. from the Gospel According to St. Matthew 5:17 - 18:

5:17 Thinke not that I am come to destroy the law or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. 18 For verily I say vnto you, *Till heaven and earth passe, one iote or one title, shall be in no wise passe from the law, till all be fulfilled.

~levite-7