Missions Support For missionaries and those who wish to support them. This forum is strictly for missions aid request, support, praise, and prayer. Off-topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:37 AM

Renee,

I really appreciate what all of you there are doing for the Filipino brethren here. I have sent my home address and telephone number to your personal e-mail.

I am drinking himalayan goji juice. It's very expensive, too! But someone buys a bottle for me each month since June. That's another blessing!
Thank you very much!

For the love of Christ,
Biblestudent
1Cor.15:58
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-31-2008, 04:49 PM
hamite1212

LittleShots Productions is approximately 4 to 6 weeks from finishing a 12 to 16 minute 3D animation film for winning lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I do not know the language in the Philippines but if you could get some great voices to help translate it into their language we would love to help you get more crowds to come and see an American cartoon film. The film is from the Chick tract, "The Sissy" and you can go to www.chick.com and click on "online reading" and then click on "tracts" and then find "The Sissy."

This film is free to all missionaries who are preaching and working the field. The missionaries must believe and preach that the only way to Heaven is through the Lord Jesus Christ ONLY!

The film cost over $200,000 to make due to buying computers, software, rent for building, animators, motion capture equipment and etc. Brother Jack Chick and I both agree that working missionaries receive this without charge but not to be sold or given away from the agreement of what the free DVD is to be used for.

I hope this helps and you can email me at business1212@msn.com or visit website
www.littleshotsproductions.com
Old 08-01-2008, 07:22 PM

Hamite 1212,
Film showing has been a great crowd gathering and evangelistic tool. We do this every summer in our church and especially in remote barangays (villages) and in the mountains. This is one of the "in-demand" needs that I forgot to include in the list above. Thank you very much for your heart in missions. It's a great help to us. I'll send an e-mail shortly.
For the love of Christ,
Bible student
1Cor.15:58
Old 10-28-2008, 03:56 AM

Default God is punctual!

Thanks to Bro. George, Renee and the anonymous brethren in Hawaii who sent us a "big box" of clothes, tools, books, and medicines.

October 26 was our church's silver anniversary and we scheduled to have a feeding program for the poor children in our barangay (village) and give out clothes in several areas of another barangay. The "big box" arrived the 25th, just in time! Praise the Lord!

It was 6 pm when we reached our last area. We cautiously but fervently preached the Gospel to some drunk youth. Then children, adults, and elderly people gathered around the light of our jeepne (Thanks to the brownout!). Glad they received the gospel after mocking us at the beginning. They were further surprised when we gave out plastic bags of local and "imported" clothes, shoes, and candies! They had no idea we would give something like that, for we've never done that to them for three years we taught the Bible there under the mango tree outside their fences.

God reward our praying friends and A.V. 1611 forums!
Old 10-28-2008, 03:59 AM

Biblesender, yes, we need KJV Bibles. Please send us (and gospel tracts, too) whenever you can. Thanks!
Old 11-26-2008, 06:19 PM

Default More than Bibles

Biblesender,

I received last Monday the Bibles that you sent. We'd be giving them out to our young people that have no Bibles.

I was surprised that you have also sent a DVD, and a few great books/booklets. Mark Cahill's One Thing You Can't Do in Heaven is inspiring to soul winners -- another good addition to our little Bible school library.

Thank you very much!

Biblestudent
Old 11-29-2008, 08:09 PM

Glad I could be of some help. If you need more please send me another e-mail with your request. If you have time please also send a thanks to Mark. He has donated the books to our ministry to give out. God bless.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblestudent View Post
Biblesender, yes, we need KJV Bibles. Please send us (and gospel tracts, too) whenever you can. Thanks!
Which language do you need gospel tracts in?

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 12-04-2008, 02:09 AM

I think most Filipinos can understand English here. Filipino (or "Tagalog") is our national language, and Hiligaynon ("Ilonggo") is the regional dialect where I live. Gospel tracts in English, Filipino (Tagalog), and Hiligaynon (Ilonggo) are needed. Thanks for asking!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblestudent View Post
I think most Filipinos can understand English here. Filipino (or "Tagalog") is our national language, and Hiligaynon ("Ilonggo") is the regional dialect where I live. Gospel tracts in English, Filipino (Tagalog), and Hiligaynon (Ilonggo) are needed. Thanks for asking!
Do you ever request tracts from www.fellowshiptractleauge.org ?Also have you ever heard of Beams Bibles http://www.beamsbibles.com/ They supply hardcover bibles to missionaries. God bless.