Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Pastor Mikie

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

I still believe this is speaking about an individual because of the context of the passage. I'm aware of the passage in Daniel you refer to. But that doesn't look like the same personage spoken of in Revelation.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
jerry

I was not referring to a person in Daniel, but to a vision, where each kingdom was portrayed as a beast. This endtime Babylon has character traits of each of those beasts (as well as carries on the religion of each).

Yes, the Antichrist is a person who rules a one-world empire. The seven heads are the seven empires that went before, according to Revelation seventeen: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, Endtimes Rome, and the Antichrist's final empire (seven year rule).

Revelation 17:9-11 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Jerry Rev. 13 is not instructing you or any Christian in this dispensation to count the number of his name.

I never said any one was evil either.

All it is you will open up doors of demonic source when doing numerology that is Counting the Numbers of a persons name. the only people who will need to count his name are not in this Dispensation. so first the counting of the Popes title in this dispensation wont help you identify the anti-christ for there are many. that instruction is for a Dispensation of Seven Years the is often called the Great Tribulation. If you or connie end up in that dispensation (may the Lord help you) then you have a reason to count numbers of names. and it will be revealed as in times past by someone of the 144 or the 2 witnesses as to your wisdom on how to number.

keep it in the dispensation and youall wont get messed up. count it in this dispensation you are practicing NUMEROLOGY which in this dispensation is DEMONIC
And this is why I'm not a dispensationalist. I think it would be wise for you to quit telling people that this or that part of the Scriptures is not for them.

If you study the Ante-Nicene fathers you will see that nearly all of them were doing this very thing. Were our church fathers demonic?

Much Love in Christ,
Stephen

Last edited by stephanos; 05-11-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:47 PM
joshjefflawn

Amen in deed, It sure is great to see a person in public denounce the most Hellish Father, as Luther put it once. I realize that Pope Benedict the Worst, oh I mean Arnold may not be thee anti-christ, but hes doing a fine job of playing his part till he gets here.
I also denounce that hellish father. When that pot bellied liqure headed batchlor came to My country, the USA, and was soluted by the people, greeted as Father by my President (who a year or to before greeted him as sir by the way, when he went to the vatican.)and then blasphemed my Lord Jesus Christ in my country by preforming Mass at two American Baseball Stadiums (you can not get much more american than Basebal, especialy the YANKEES (go Dodgers)), that made me furious That Devil has no place here in America, he can keep his rat claws off our soil. He is up to no good, and we don't need him coming in here and bringing with him curses from the Devil.
I want our Country to be blessed By God, and if we go and become friends with rome, and then turn our backs of Israel, you can kiss this great land goodby, because God will not put up with that.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:31 PM

Stephanos,

Dispensation is in the KJV. and wrongly dividing you make all dotrine applicable today.

Saying that.

Can I borrow your house for the next Month? You can't say NO now because it is in the scriptures that I can ask you to borrow and you will have to conceed it or face judgement.

Search the scriptures until you find it. and tell me if this is applicable to you today or not? if you can't find it I will give you the Bible address later.

No I am sorry I will not stop telling people to rightly divide the word of truth.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:53 PM

Stephanos,

go to general chit chat forum and look under the Word of God post.