Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2008, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
You get me wrong pbiwolski. I am slowly opening up to some of the dispensational teachings. What you fail to get about me is that I don't like being force fed. I like people who have a spirit of humilty who guide people to the answers so that they get the feeling of coming upon the answers themselves, instead of being told "these are the answers, believe or you're a heretic." Another thing you fail to realize about me is that I come from an Anabaptist background (Mennonite, Amish, Hutterite, Dunkard etc), and we generally don't agree with dispensationalism, and some more so than others. We've heard you guys throw your teachings down our throats before, and even though some of what you guys teach is indeed correct, we feel that there are errors in your so called "right" divisions (and we are not the only ones to have heard the teachings and to not agree). So, please, keep these things in mind when I voice my disagreement with some of the things being taught. Please don't assume that I've just arbitrarily decided against dispensationalism, and also grant me a little grace as I seek what you guys teach from those who don't have the "convert or take down" mentality.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen
My dear Stephanos,

nobody was force feeding you. I mearly tried to answer a question of Gophgetter's, by first giving some exapmles on how to rightly divide. No one was twisting your arm you by your own free will looked at the post.

I simply showed how we rightly divided and showed by right division what the answers were. no one said beleive or your a heretic. no one in any way was throwing things down your thoat. there you go again interpreting with your ego and bitterness instead of reading the posts in grace.

no one in anyway is trying to convert you. I mean those of us who rightly divide are plain Christians trying to live the life God wants us to by the strength of the Holy Ghost. We share what we learned so others may grow to. If you are in error we are to tell you so and that is Biblical.

Do you like Charels Spergeon?

Spergeon said, He who does not borrow from the brains of others proves that he has not brains of his own.

Last edited by chette777; 08-23-2008 at 04:21 AM.