Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:34 AM
eagle777

Default The DNA of Mary

The DNA of Mary

Jesus said in Matt 19:4-6,
"Have you not read, he that made them in the beginning made them male and female. For this reason shall a man leave his mother and father and cleave unto his wife and they two shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man put asunder or separate,"

It’s about time we listen and hear what the spirit is saying to us today. These scriptures are quoted at practically every marriage ceremony. We interpret them as meaning simply, that God has now joined these two people together, which could be questionable in reality. Then we say, that no man has the right to break the bond between them. If we really believed this, then there would be no divorce. However, we discover that the Lord God spoke these words in the Garden of Eden, when Eve was brought to the man, after God separated her from the one she was joined to in the beginning. So the reason for these words was this separation of Eve from Adam.

In creation, we find that God had joined together the male and the female, so God called them Adam, and not Adam and Eve. However the soul and the spirit in the garden, have now become separated, and the soul has prostituted herself by becoming one with the body, defying the purpose of God in creation. The result of this change caused the body to be energized by the soul through the blood, and no longer by the Spirit, and this resulted in mortality. The Spirit that energized the body causing it to be "light," was now replaced by the soul, and the "light" became blood, through which the body was now energized. Thus was born the flesh and blood body of our mortality, and limited to expressing only a manifestation of the soul. Lev 17:11 says,

"For the life (soul) of the flesh is in the blood!"

The carnal mind only reads the ink on the paper, and never hears the spirit speak the truth into our hearts, so we read Gen 2:21,

"The Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam."

The Hebrew word used here according to Strong's concordance means, "sleep or a trance," which is derived from another word meaning, "to be unconscious." So it was while Adam was under the influence of this "trance or unconsciousness," that God separated Adam’s soul from his spirit by taking a rib from Adam and formed a female companion for Adam. And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed."

We discover that Eve represents the soul of man that is the womb in which we birth what we perceive ourselves to be. If we feel rejected or unloved, or have no self-image, then we will birth that very person in our soul and actually become what we have birthed. How does an insecure person know how to behave as an insecure person? Because that person is birthed within us. A lack of love will result in a life size manifestation of that lack expressed as you. Of course it works in the positive just as effectively.

The “soul” consists of three things, the mind, emotions and the will. On its own, the soul has no access to the knowledge of God, for it has no ability to know God. 1 Cor 2:14. So we find Eve out there in the Garden activating her mind over God’s prohibition concerning the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. She considers perhaps the reason for not allowing them to eat of that tree is because they may discover a knowledge that would make them as Gods. The mind is likened to a shining one or a bearer of the light and therefore wisdom and understanding. However we are told that the shining one is more subtle that all the beasts of the field. The word “subtle” means crafty, shrewd, sly and is also translated as prudent. But Eve convinces herself that she would not die but would gain great benefit by eating of the fruit of that tree. So she reaches out and takes of the fruit and eats. Now it is important to note that Adam, who represents Spirit, was not involved at all in what Eve was doing. The whole incident was conducted by Eve alone.

However, Adam was standing near by and observing her actions. Now that she has actually partaken of the fruit of the tree of good and evil, she turns to Adam and offers the fruit to him also.

Adam is now forced to make a decision as to what he should do. First of all he could have said to Eve, “You have really been very foolish and you will have to bear the consequences yourself but I am not touching the fruit at all.” But consider for a moment what would have been the result. Because these two, the spirit and the soul, the male and the female, are inseparably connected, if Adam refuses to join her in her disobedience, she (the soul) would have been eternally separated from God and mankind could never have been redeemed and so fulfil the divine purposes of God. Adam realises that there is really only one path for him to follow, if there was ever to be reconciliation, and that was to deliberately and with his eyes wide-open share in her disobedience by eating the same fruit. This is amazing Grace and unbounded love, declared in the darkest hour of man’s history.

Let us be sure about this for Paul says to Timothy, “Adam was first formed and then Eve, and ADAM WAS NOT DECEIVED, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.” 1Tim 2:14

How few have ever considered these facts concerning the sin in the Garden of Eden. Remember that God did not call them “Adam and Eve.” God called them ADAM, because they were one. I believe it is important for us to see the picture clearly concerning the way in which sin entered into the world. Now, having seen the reason for Adam deliberately eating of the forbidden tree, we call to mind the fact that Paul says Adam was a type or figure of Christ who was to come. Paul said in Rom. 5:14,

“Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.”

Gen. 3:9-15 says:

“And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where are thou? And he said, I heard your voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded you that you should not eat? And the man said, The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that you have done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon your belly shall you go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life: And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

Have you ever wondered what God’s judgment would have been if Adam would have said, “Lord, I have sinned against your word and partook of the forbidden fruit!” And if Eve would have said, “Lord it is my fault because I was deceived and disobeyed your word and caused my husband to have to protect me and join in my rebellion!!!”

Unfortunately, the carnal mind doesn’t think like this but tries to blame others for it’s mistakes.

The question arises as to why God choose to put enmity between the serpent and the woman and not between the serpent and Adam? In the first place we know that a woman does not have seed!!! Or do we??

It has come to light in these latter days that there is this thing called DNA that contains the key to our makeup and is very precise in it’s order. I want to quote from Robert Torango who talks about the DNA of the virgin Mary and some very startling discoveries in the past few years. Quote:

The first virgin birth was that of Adam. He was the first of his kind, mankind. He was created by God out of the dust of the earth and was breathed into by the breath of God and became a living soul. He was a spirit man wrapped inside a dust body. His body was composed of the same elements as the rest of creation. He was chemically, and biologically an earthman, but in spirit, he was a heavenly man. He was man, but was made up of both feminine and masculine qualities.

There was none like him in all the universe. He was the only one of his kind in earth or in heaven. He was the first God-Man. He was a heavenly creature wrapped and swaddled into corruptible earth. He was both terrestrial and celestial, both light and darkness, both life and death. He was the first of many to fall from grace. He was both great and terrible. No wonder all of the Elohim was gathered around this strange and frightening creature. There must have been a pause in heaven, as when one catches his breath when startled, when the act had been accomplished. For now, the process has begun, God's plan was set into motion and there was no turning back. The creature was subjected into vanity and nothing could save him but God's everlasting grace, which was to find its way into the world in like manner, born of a virgin, wrapped in humanity, another God-Man. But this time He would come as the Redeemer, the Anointed One, the savior of the world, Emmanuel, the Son of the Highest, our Lord and King, Christ Jesus!

Adam was the first house pitched without hands. He was the true tabernacle, the House of God. God must have a house to dwell in. He must be seen in His house, not the church buildings we meet in, but this house that we are, our body. We will always have a body. Even when we lay this body down, we have another body, eternal in the heavens. II Cor. 5:1 states "For we know that, if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." Literally translated this says that "If our earthly house of our tent were to be loosed from its parts and separated, we would see an unfinished house being built, eonian in the heavenlies." God wants a new body to dwell in. He is a God of the living and not the dead. This means He can only be revealed in the way He wants to be revealed, through the living. Those that have passed on to be with the Lord live in God, but we who remain are the only ones that God lives in!
The focus and working of the Spirit is on our side of the river. Redemption must come from the visible side toward the invisible side. They can visit us, encourage us, groan for us, but we must be their saviors.

As stated, Adam was made up of both male and female genetics. When God created Adam, he created him with the same genetic material that we have. We are his offspring. This genetic material that we pass on to each successive generation was a mystery to mankind until around 1953. That was the year that an English biochemist, Francis Harry Compton Crick and an American biochemist, James Dewey Watson presented to the world a molecular structure of our genetic material found in the nucleus of all human cells. It was the first time anyone had given form and structure to the nucleic acid responsible for birth and cell replication. The name for this beautiful and awesome structure is Deoxyribonucleic Acid, or simply DNA. I am sure you have heard it mentioned on the TV or read about it in the paper. This remarkable discovery reveals to us for the first time in all history what the great original Genetic Engineer made man from.

The structure of DNA is that of a double helix, which, when straightened out, looks just like a ladder or a spiral staircase. It has two ribs, or sides that are joined to each other with rungs of genetic material. When our cells go through cellular division, the ladder of DNA separates the two ribs from one another, much like a zipper, and one half of the chromosomes go to one side of the cell and the other half go to the other side, and the cell divides, replicating itself and creating two exact copies. This is the process of mitosis. When creating sperm cells, or egg cells, the cell divides and separates as before, but retains only one rib of DNA, or a half of a ladder. This is the process of meiosis.

The sperm is half of the man's ladder and the egg is half of the woman's ladder. When joined in the womb, they unite to form a new ladder, complete with two sides, one donated by the man, the other by the woman. This is now a new creature, made up of one half of its father's material and one half of its mother's material. This single cell wonder is termed a Zygote. It is neither egg nor sperm now, but a new thing! When it duplicates again in the womb, it will create two cells, each one having a complete ladder within it. Each time it multiplies it will be multiplying under the same genetic pattern that was in the DNA of the Zygote. It will follow the pattern and produce the head, feet, arms, lungs, brain, and so on until a complete baby is birthed from the womb of the mother. This is the wonder of the birth process, as dictated by the Master Genetic Engineer, God Almighty.

Keeping all of this in mind, let us go on to the birth of Adam. His mother was the earth, being made from the dust. We bear the same chemical components found in the earth and atmosphere around us. Physically, we are products of the elements found in our planet. As we have said, Adam was a mixture, or compound, of that which is spiritual and that which is natural. This is what separates us from all other created beings. We are both. Adam was so unique, he could not join himself with any of the creatures made before him. So the Lord caused a deep sleep to come on Adam and He took one of Adam's ribs and from that rib He made a woman.

I am sure this has been preached on thousands of times, but I would like us to take the present day knowledge that I have stated in the previous paragraphs and apply that knowledge to this account. This is the first genetic surgery ever performed. The scripture says God took from Adam one of his ribs and closed up his flesh instead thereof. This follows the example of zipping and unzipping the DNA molecule. God unzipped Adam's molecular structure and took from it the rib of DNA material, and then through the process of mitosis, He zipped the ladder back up, or, as the bible states, He closed the flesh up. For a long time, when I was a young Christian, I thought women had one extra number of ribs in their rib cage. Otherwise, this account is wrong if taken literally, since it says God closed Adam's side back up and never gives him his rib back. We have 24 ribs, 12 on each side. Both men and women. These are all very significant Biblical numbers, but that is another message.

The word for rib in the Hebrew is Strong's # 6763 tsala` "a rib (as curved) literally (of the body) or figuratively (of a door, i.e. leaf) hence, a side, literally (of a person) or figuratively (of an object or the sky, i.e. quarter); architecturally, a (especially floor or ceiling) timber or plank." It comes from Strong's # 6760 tsalah "curve; to limp (as if one-sided)". Does any of this sound familiar to you? The word for rib denotes a curved timber or plank. It is mostly used in context of building foundations and deals directly with material used for the flooring and ceiling. The DNA structure is called the building block of the body. It is our genetic foundation and it is curved into a double helix. It is this structure that God took one rib of, or one side of, and made woman. He literally performed the first cell division that we call meiosis, or the dividing of a diploid DNA structure into a haploid structure, used in conception.

The scripture says He made a woman. The word used for made in the Hebrew is Strong's # 1129 banah, "to build". He built the woman from the genetic material in Adam's DNA that was both masculine and feminine. In Jacob's dream, in Genesis 28:12-13 it states "And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed." There is no doubt in my mind that Jacob saw the structure that we have finally seen in our century. Jacob's ladder is the DNA structure that connects us to God. It is the ladder that guarantees us audience and relationship with an invisible God. It connects heaven and earth, man and God, and is the pattern of the tabernacle pitched by God and not man. Is it just coincidence that Jacob is moved to name that place Bethel (the house of God)? God even speaks to him the pattern of passing blessings on from generation to generation, seed to seed. He is the God OF Abraham, the God OF Isaac, and the God of their son Jacob, who was to be the type of Christ, experiencing a change of name (nature) from Jacob into Israel, from Adam into Christ.

We know how God spoke to Moses to make sure he built all things according to the pattern. Genesis 25:8,9,40 "And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it... and look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount." The word for pattern here is Strong's # 8403 tabniyth "structure; by implication, a model, resemblance". It comes from the root word #1129 banah. This is the same word used for God "made" a woman. After the sin in the garden, Adam called the woman, Eve, the mother of all living. She was the model, the resemblance of Adam. Just as the Church is the model and resemblance of Christ. There are two patterns in the earth, or two images (icons). One is the pattern of the limited, corruptible tabernacle. The other is the pattern of the true, unlimited, eternal tabernacle. Each has its own life and dynamics. One leads to life, the other to death. Jesus Christ came to bring both patterns, or ribs, together to form a new thing, a new man, a new wonder.

Eve became the "mother of all living", meaning that you must be "born of a woman" in order to be a candidate for this redemptive plan of God. It is now known in our modern times that the woman passes on the only pure genetic lineage of our forbearers. The DNA that is passed on to us by our fathers is mixed with the DNA from all our ancestors, with many branches and stems in our family trees. But it is now known that there is another strand of DNA found outside of our Nucleus and contained within a cellular organelle called the Mitochondria that is passed on through the woman undivided, and unmixed.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 AM
eagle777

This mitochondrial DNA is what God used as a gate back into Adam. Eve and all of her daughters were genetic gates, carrying the original genetic law of sin and death which was written into Adam's DNA. This genetic Logos predetermined the fall of Adam. Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope." It also, however, predetermined his redemption. Romans 8:29,30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover, whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

This genetic Logos carried both the law of sin and death, and the law of the spirit of life. When Jesus was conceived, he took upon himself the likeness of sinful flesh. Romans 8:3 "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh." Jesus partook of the mitochondrial DNA of Mary in order to obtain a direct line back into the genetic Logos of Adam's fall. He not only dealt with sin in the spirit, he dealt with it in "the flesh". The code of death is implanted in our genes, with cellular "timebombs" going off as we grow older. Scientists say that we have the capability right now to be physically immortal, but there is a genetic law written into our DNA that instructs our cells to self-destruct at an appointed time of our life. Unquote: See http://thehouseofthelord.com/ the Virgin Birth by Robert Torango.

This explains why the Lord put enmity between the serpent and the woman’s seed. The DNA structure which was passed down through the women to Mary was pure and uncontaminated and when the same sperm of the breath of God was breathed into the first Adam was breathed into her womb by the Spirit of the Lord and the second Adam to be born of a virgin was conceived.

Pharaoh tried to kill the seed when Moses was born by killing all males two years old and under among the Jews and Herod had all the males two and under killed trying to stop the seed.

The serpent sowed seeds of doubt and confusion and lies in the mind of Eve and she mediated on these half-truths and as a result she acted accordingly.

Paul said to Timothy, “Adam was first formed and then Eve, and ADAM WAS NOT DECEIVED, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.” 1Tim 2:14
Paul said in Rom. 5:19,

“For as by one man’s (Adam) disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one(Jesus) shall many be made righteous.”

Much Love

Dave
Old 04-22-2008, 05:36 AM
eagle777

The DNA technology that has been discovered in recent years again just proves the validity of the Word of God. I am sure there will be much more revelation come to pass as the Lord continues to open His storehouse of hidden manna.

Last edited by eagle777; 04-22-2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:36 PM
sophronismos

(Mat 19:4-6) "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."

This verse is simply about marriage, not crazy gnostic insanity that you read on a wall of a bathroom in a mental institution. Paul explains the meaning well enough in 1 Cor 6:16 "What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh." I don't think it could be any clearer what he means. The consumation of a marriage makes a man and a woman one flesh. Also, Paul explains divorce well enough when he says Rom 7:3 "So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man." The Law says that a woman is free from her husband when he dies and a man is free from his wife when she dies. When Jesus says (Mat 19:9), therefore, that a man can divorce his wife for the cause of fornication only and marry another, he is saying that in the case of a Scriptural divorce the guilty part is viewed as being dead thus making the innocent party free to remarry. After all, under the Law of Moses, the one who committed adultery would have been stoned to death. Therefore, in the New Testament, since we don't have stoning, divorce is allowed as if the person had been stoned to death.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle
This explains why the Lord put enmity between the serpent and the woman’s seed. The DNA structure which was passed down through the women to Mary was pure and uncontaminated
Hi Dave,

Incidentally, the lack of proper understanding of this has led to many false doctrines. In the RCC, they came up with the "immaculate conception", while in some Protestant circles theories of divine implanation, with Mary only a surrogate mother, have some popularity.

The only writer that I have seen that has written cogently on this is the late Arthur Custance. His writings are web-available.

There is also a related issue of the DNA of the Lord Jesus Christ, the number of chromosones.

Shalom,
Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle
and when the same sperm of the breath of God was breathed into the first Adam was breathed into her womb by the Spirit of the Lord and the second Adam to be born of a virgin was conceived.