Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Bro. Parrish

Chette I hope and pray you are feeling better soon...
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-03-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
I read on some forum, that the only people who have gotten vaccinations for flu, in the past 4 years are susceptible to the h1n1 strain.
Have you been getting flu shots?
I quit taking them a few years ago. They never did any good, anyways.
Sis, in my case, that seems to be true. I haven't gotten the flu for many many years and I rarely get colds or any other illness and, if I do, it's a very LIGHT version that only lasts a brief time. The most recent time I got a flu shot, probably 20 years ago, I got terribly ILL - from the SHOT!!! I was fine before the shot - and ever since then I've refused to get a shot and I've felt fine. No flu illnesses whatsoever.

Jassy
Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM

Same here, Jassy. I hardly ever get sick. I caught a flu a few months ago that was going around and I only felt a tiny bit under the weather for one evening. I stay away from doctors and their shots, vaccines, drugs and tests. I feel a lot safer that way!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:12 AM

Default Similar Experience

Jassy wrote: > The most recent time I got a flu shot, probably 20 years ago, I got terribly ILL - from the SHOT!!!

I had the same thing happen. I had to get a flu shot when I was in the Air Force and then seemed to get sick every year for several years after that. Never too bad, but I never used to get sick at all before that. I blame it on the shot, but I guess I don't really know.

We just had the flu go around our house (we homeschool). We didn't go to the Dr. so I don't know if it was H1N1 or not, but thankfully we could keep everyone home. My two youngest had the throwing up and all, but my oldest son just got the nose and the coughing, as did I. My wife somehow seems to have escaped it all!

We just took lots of Vitamin C, D, Coloidal Silver (when it was at its worst), garlic, and Acidopholus (don't know if my spellings are right!), and drank lots of water. Seemed to do the trick!

Doug A.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:21 AM

H1N1 has been here in our city and village, too. In fact just in the next block, there was a "case".
But people here are more afraid of dengue than H1N1.