General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 01:28 AM

Default Yet Another New Member...

Hello everyone. I'm glad to be here! I have allowed myself to be confused so badly. I have, like, four different bibles. One is The Evidence Bible. It's a "Comfort-able" KJV, according to them. Another is the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. It's NKJV. Another is The Student Bible. It's KJV, but some stuff is changed. The last I have is an Old Scofield Bible my mom gave me one year for Christmas. The question is this. If one of these other KJV's changes some of the words, should it be used? For example, The Evidence Bible is supposedly KJV, but it changes thee's, thou's and what not. The NKJV of course, I've read enough on Brandon's page to realize not to use it. I don't know, it just seems like the Scofield one is...and I hate to put it this way, but...boring. Not to mention, The Evidence Bible is awesome as far as helping me share my faith. It's got stuff like scientific facts in the bible, how to witness to different faiths, Answering questions and objections...a lot of stuff. I don't know...what do you guys think? I've prayed a lot and I'm just still confused!